Are you looking for 123.hp.com/setup on your Windows or Mac device? Below are the necessary details like printer setup, driver download & install, instructions for wireless connectivity, USB connection, and more for both MAC and Windows 10.
HP Printer Setup
Get complete instructions on how to set up your printer initially at ease:
123 HP Printer Setup for Windows/Mac
Get complete instructions on how to set up your hp printer initially at ease:
Qualified Technical Experts! Quick Response and instant Printer Solution.
Are you looking for wireless setup steps?
Then we will be the right destination to make your process get done at ease. These are the steps to connect your HP printer wirelessly.
- Turn on the HP Printer and computer.
- Connect the computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- Then, check the device is installed with the latest printer driver software or not.
- If not, download and install the compatible driver.
- In the computer device, go to settings and click on network settings.
- Under wireless settings, click on the wireless setup wizard and follow the instructions shown on the screen.
- After that, your printer device will search for the active wireless network and connect to it automatically.
- The HP Printer wireless setup process is over. Still, any issues found, call us!
Follow the instructions given below for the USB connection:
- Turn on the 123hp printer and the printer.
- Now check whether your USB cable is ready and having issues or damage.
- Next, connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other to the computer system.
- After USB connection, download and install the printer driver or software.
- Once you have completed the installation steps, choose USB connectivity to continue with the further steps.
- After completing all the above steps, print a new document to check the reliability of the USB connection.
- And these steps are similar for both MAC and Windows 10.