HP Deskjet 2635 Setup
Instructions for HP Deskjet 2635 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 2635 Setup Support
HP Deskjet 2635 is an all-in-one energy-efficient printer, and also one of the most affordable wireless printers till date. The printer setup is simple and can be finished within minutes. By installing the HP Smart app, the user can print and scan seamlessly from different devices. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2635 onto your device before starting to print.
How to set up HP Deskjet 2635 printer?
Follow these steps for HP Deskjet 2635 Setup
- Take the HP DeskJet 2635 printer out from the shipment.
- Remove all the protective packaging materials from both inside and outside the printer.
- Examine the printer and its technical tools for any damages.
- Place the HP DeskJet 2635 printer on the table and connect it to the wall outlet using the power cord.
- Turn ON the HP deskjet 2635 printer.
- Remove the seal and Fix the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots.
- Lift the paper feeder upwards and fill enough printing sheets.
- Connect the HP DeskJet 2635 printer and the system with the same wireless network.
- Conduct a test print.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2635 wirelessly?
Follow these steps to complete HP Deskjet 2635 wireless setup on the devices.
- Connect the HP DeskJet 2635 printer to a stable wall port.
- Fix the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots.
- Feed the printing paper in the paper tray.
- Turn ON the HP DeskJet 2635 printer by pressing the power button.
- Switch ON the router and ensure the network flow is solid.
- Press and hold the wireless button on the printer for 3 seconds until the light starts to blinks, denoting that the printer is in setup mode.
- Press the WPS button in the router.
- The printer searches for the available Wi-Fi network and connects automatically.
- HP DeskJet 2635 Wireless setup is successful.
- Choose a document and take a sample printing test.
For more driver download And troubleshooting steps
Contact us at any time or visit our site for instant or immediate instructions to resolve the issues.
How to download and install HP Deskjet 2635 driver for Windows 10?
Follow these guidelines for HP Deskjet 2635 driver download on Windows.
- Complete the basic setup on HP DeskJet 2635 printer.
- Switch ON HP DeskJet 2635 using the power button.
- Turn ON the windows, and update the windows to the latest version.
- Connect the HP DeskJet 2635 printer and the computer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open browser in windows and type 123.hp.com/dj 2635.
- Search for the HP DeskJet 2635 printer driver.
- Select Windows as the OS and click the download button.
- Complete the driver download.
- Double click on it to withdraw the HP DeskJet 2635 driver for installation.
- Follow the on-screen orders to complete the HP DeskJet 2635 driver installation on windows.
- Restart the Windows system.
- Choose any document from the Windows system to take a print test.
How to download and install HP Deskjet 2635 Driver Software for Mac?
Follow the instructions to complete downloading HP Deskjet 2635 driver on the Mac system.
- Turn ON the HP DeskJet 2635 printer.
- Feed the printing paper in the paper tray.
- Make sure the ink cartridges have an adequate amount of ink.
- Turn ON the MAC system and update it to the latest version.
- Integrate the printer and the MAC with a wireless network.
- Open the MAC browser and manually type 123.hp.com/dj 2635.
- Select a suitable HP DeskJet 2635 driver.
- Click the download button.
- Within a few minutes, the driver begins to download.
- Click twice on the downloaded driver to start the installation.
- Go through the on-screen rules to complete HP DeskJet 2635 download on MAC.
- After installation, restart the MAC system.
- Click the Apple icon, select the applications and click HP DeskJet 2635 driver.
- Go through the terms and conditions and click agree.
- Provide all the required permission
- Click the OK button.
- The HP DeskJet 2635 driver will automatically add the printer.
- Choose any document and take a sample print.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2635 printer using a USB connection?
HP Deskjet 2635 printer can be connected using both wired and wireless connections. Follow the steps to connect the device using the USB cable.
- Complete the basic setup of the printer.
- Use the power cord to plug the printer into the power outlet.
- Switch ON the HP deskjet 2635 printer.
- Remove any prior made USB connection with the printer.
- Make sure the system and the printer have a USB port.
- Use a standard USB cable that is less than 3 meters in length.
- Then connect the HP DeskJet 2635 printer and the computer with the USB cable.
- Now the screen flashes a new hardware message.
- Go through the on-screen methods to complete the setup.
- Add your printer to the system by clicking the add printer button.
- Download a compatible printer driver on the system.
- Test the connection by conducting a sample print.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.