HP Deskjet 2722 setup
Instructions for HP Deskjet 2722 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 2722 Setup Support
HP Deskjet 2722 printer is a multipurpose all-in-One Printer which is best suitable for all your daily printing needs. The user can also connect the HP Deskjet 2722 printer with Bluetooth and start printing immediately. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2722 onto your Mac, windows, and android device to enjoy effortless printing.
How to set up HP Deskjet 2722 printer?
Follow these steps for HP Deskjet 2722 Setup
- Open the box and remove HP Deskjet 2722 printer out.
- Unpack and clear all the protective bubble wraps from both inside and outside the printer.
- Examine the printer and its specialized tools for any damages.
- Place the printer on the table close to a power outlet.
- Use the power cable to plug the printer into a wall outlet.
- Switch ON the HP Deskjet 2722 printer.
- Unseal the ink cartridges, slide them into the cartridge slot and close the access door.
- Lift the paper tray in the upward direction and place the printing sheets.
- Make sure the papers are flat and not curled.
- Connect the HP Deskjet 2722 printer and computer with the wireless network.
- Choose a document and conduct a test print.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2722 wirelessly?
Follow these steps to complete HP Deskjet 2722 wireless setup on the devices.
- Connect the HP Deskjet 2722 printer to a stable power supply.
- Fix the tricolor and black ink cartridges in their respective cartridge slots.
- Pull the paper tray upwards and place a stack of printing paper in the paper tray.
- By pressing the power button, turn ON the HP Deskjet 2722 printer.
- Switch ON the router and make sure the connection is stable.
- Press the Wi-Fi button in the HP Deskjet 2722 printer and hold it for few seconds until the light flashes.
- Turn ON the WPS button on the router within 2 minutes.
- It searches for the available Wi-Fi network.
- Within minutes it connects with the Wireless network.
- After connecting, the Wi-Fi button stops flashing and turns solid, symbolizing the connection is successful.
- Connect your device to the same network.
- Choose a document and take a sample printing test.
How to download and install HP Deskjet 2722 driver for Windows 10?
Follow these guidelines for HP Deskjet 2722 driver download on Windows.
- Complete the basic HP Deskjet 2722 printer setup.
- Press the power button and turn on the printer
- Turn ON the Windows system.
- Update the OS to the latest version.
- Connect the HP Deskjet 2722 printer and the computer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open the browser on the Windows system and type 123.hp.com/dj 2722.
- Search for the HP Deskjet 2722 printer driver.
- Start downloading by pressing the download button
- Complete the HP Deskjet 2722 driver download.
- Click on the file explorer and open the download folder.
- Double click on the downloaded HP Deskjet 2722 driver to extract it for installation.
- Use the on-screen guidelines and complete the HP Deskjet 2722 driver installation on windows.
- Click the required connectivity mode and connect the printer to the computer.
- Restart the Windows system.
- Choose any document in the windows to take a sample print.
How to download and install HP Deskjet 2722 Driver Software for Mac?
Follow the instructions to complete downloading HP Deskjet 2722 driver on the Mac system.
- Turn ON the HP Deskjet 2722 printer and place the paper in the paper tray.
- Make sure the ink cartridges are full of ink.
- Turn ON the MAC device and update the OS.
- Integrate the HP Deskjet 2722 printer and the MAC system with a wireless network.
- Open the browser in the MAC and manually type 123.hp.com/dj 2722 driver.
- Choose the OS as Mac.
- Download the compatible HP Deskjet 2722 driver.
- Go through the rules that appear on-screen to complete the HP Deskjet 2722 Download on MAC.
- Click the Apple icon, select the applications and click the HP Deskjet 2722 drivers.
- Install the driver by following the on-screen commands and complete it.
- Choose an optimal connectivity mode to connect the printer and the computer.
- After installation, restart the MAC.
- The HP Deskjet 2722 driver will automatically add the printer
- Now choose any document to take a sample test print.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2722 printer using a USB connection?
HP Deskjet 2722 printer can be connected using both wired and wireless connections. Follow the steps to connect the device using the USB cable.
- Complete the basic setup and plug the printer into the power outlet.
- Switch ON the HP Deskjet 2722 printer.
- Feed enough paper in the paper cassette.
- Remove any prior made wired connections.
- Use a USB cable that is less than 3 meters in length.
- The USB cable should be free of damages.
- Interconnect the HP Deskjet 2722 printer and the computer with the USB cable.
- A new hardware message will imply on the computer screen.
- Go through the on-screen methods to connect the printer with the computer and take a test print.
- If the printer doesn't print, select the printer is not found option.
- Then choose the HP Deskjet 2722 printer and click the add button.
- Make sure the system has HP Deskjet 2722 printer driver.
- Choose a document and start printing.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.