HP Deskjet 2724 Setup
Instructions for HP Deskjet 2724 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 2724 Setup Support
HP Deskjet 2724 connects wirelessly or with a wired connection with various devices. It is suitable for both domestic and official use. Visit 123.hp.com and procure the fully-featured printer driver. Conduct two-sided printing scanning and copying at high quality.
How to set up HP Deskjet 2724 printer?
Follow these steps for HP Deskjet 2724 Setup
- Open the box, click the printer out and placed it on a table.
- Check whether the printer and accessories are not damaged. Remove all the protective tapes and packaging material from the printer.
- Connect the printer to a wall socket using the power chord, load the paper in the paper tray.
- Install the ink cartridges and close the access door.
- Turn on the printer. Using the manual, connect the printer to the wireless network or wired connection to the device.
- Choose a file from the device and Conduct a test print.
- Hence HP Deskjet 2724 setup is completed.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2724 wirelessly?
Follow these steps to complete HP Deskjet 2724 wireless setup on the devices.
- Connect a printer to a stable power source and switch it on.
- Load enough papers onto the printer tray. Turn on the Wi-Fi network and check whether it is stable.
- On the printer control panel press and hold the cancel button and the wireless button for 3 seconds.
- Now the wireless button starts to flash blue light. The printer is in-network setup mode. Within few minutes the printer is connected to a wireless network.
- Now turn on the device and connect to the same Wi-Fi network. Download the HP Smart App follow the directions and complete the setup.
- Click add printer and select the printer model name and conduct a test print.
- HP Deskjet 2724 wireless setup is completed
How to download and install HP Deskjet 2724 driver for Windows 10?
Follow these guidelines for HP Deskjet 2724 driver download on Windows.
- Connect the printer with the stable power source using the power cord. Load the papers and turn on the printer.
- Turn on the wireless network and connect a printer to it. Turn on the Windows system and connect it to the same wireless network.
- Update the Windows operating system. Visit 123.hp.com enter the printer model and download the compatible printer driver.
- Open the printer driver complete installation based on the on-page guidelines.
- It is recommended to choose the wired connection option when prompted.
- On the Windows system choose a file and conduct a test print. HP Deskjet 2724 driver download completed
How to download and install HP Deskjet 2724 Driver Software for Mac?
Follow the instructions to complete downloading HP Deskjet 2724 driver on the Mac system.
- Turn on the printer and load enough paper and connect to the stable Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on the Mac system and connect it to the same wireless network. Open the Mac browser and visit 123.hp.com , select drivers and software and enter the printer model.
- Choose a compatible HP Deskjet 2724 driver and click download. From the downloaded file follow the on-page guidance to complete the installation procedure.
- Choose the wired connection when prompted and complete the setup.
- Reboot the mac device choose a file and conduct a test print. HP Deskjet 2724 install on Mac is completed.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2724 printer using a USB connection?
HP Deskjet 2724 printer can be connected using both wired and wireless connections. Follow the steps to connect the device using the USB cable.
- Connect a printer to a stable power source using the power cord. Load paper in the paper tray and turn on the printer.
- Make sure that the computer system has a USB cord. Take the USB cable connect to the printer and then connected directly to the computer.
- On the Windows system select choose device installation settings > yes (recommended). Now found a new hardware message is displayed. Follow the on-page guidance and conduct a test print.
- If unable to find the printer select add a printer option and continue with the guidance.
- If the printed is not listed in the list select the printer that I want isn't listed and complete the setup.
- On the Mac system select system preferences > printers and scanners and click on the + icon and select the printer and click add.
- Conduct a test print to make sure the connection is secured
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.