HP Deskjet 2725
Instructions for HP Deskjet 2725 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 2725 Setup Support
HP Deskjet 2725 printer is a compact sleek model which is used for both domestic and official use. The printer can print using both wired and wireless connections using this printer. 123.hp.com/2725 setup can be conducted on Android, windows, and Mac systems.
How to set up HP Deskjet 2725 printer?
Follow these instructions to complete the HP Deskjet 2725 initial setup.
- Open the box, take the printer and place it on a flat surface. Check whether the printer and accessories are not damaged.
- Remove all the packaging materials and protective tapes.
- Using the power chord connect the printer to the power source.
- Open the paper tray, check for clots and clean it. Take a bunch of paper and load it in the paper tray.
- Install the HP cartridges in the respective slots. Turn on the printer.
- Turn on the wireless network and connect the printer to it.
- The HP Deskjet 2725 setup is completed
- Connect the device to the same wireless network and conduct a test print.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2725 wirelessly?
After completing the HP Deskjet 2725 setup follow the steps to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- Turn on the wireless network and check whether the connection is stable. Switch on your printer, load enough papers in the tray.
- Press the cancel button and the wireless button for 3 seconds until the wireless button starts to flash. Now the printer is in setup mode
- Within a few minutes, it is connected to the wireless network.
- Connect your device to the same wireless network and download the appropriate Driver Software.
- Complete the setup and conductor test print. HP Deskjet 2725 wireless setup process is completed.
How to download and install HP Deskjet 2725 driver software on Windows 10?
Printer drivers are very much necessary for conducting printing operations. Follow the steps to complete HP Deskjet 2725 driver download on Windows.
- Connect the printer to a power source and load enough paper and turn it on.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi network and check the connection is stable. Connect the printer and your windows software to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on the Windows browser, visit 123.hp.com, and select drivers and software. Enter the printer model, choose a compatible driver and click download.
- Open the downloaded file, complete the on-page installation based on the guidelines.
- When prompted choose the type of connectivity, select the type and complete the setup.
- Reboot the system and conduct a test print
How to download and install HP Deskjet 2725 driver software on Mac?
Follow these steps to complete HP Deskjet 2725 driver install on the Mac system.
- Switch on the printer, Mac device and connected to the same Wi-Fi network, make sure that the printer is loaded with adequate printing paper.
- Visit the Mac Browser and type 123.hp.com. Enter the printer model number and download the compatible driver.
- Follow the on-page guidance and complete the installation when prompted, choose the wired connection. .
- Connect a printer and Mac system using the USB cable to complete the setup.
- Complete the installation, reboot the device and conduct a test print.
- HP Deskjet 2725 driver install on Mac system is completed.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2725 printer using the USB connection?
Now connect HP Deskjet 2725 printer to Android, Mac and Windows using a USB cable
- For mac system, Turn on the printer and connect the Mac system using USB cable.
- Select system preferences > printers and scanners > choose the plus icon, click on the printer name and select add printer.
- For windows system, turn on the printer, load enough paper, and make sure that the Windows system has a USB port.
- On the windows select change device installation setting and click yes (recommended). Take the USB cable connecting the printer and the Windows system
- Found a new hardware message displayed on the screen, follow the prompts, and completed the setup. If you are unable to find the printer select add printer or scanner option and continue. .
- If the printer is not listed choose the printer that I want isn't listed option
- Follow the guidance and complete the setup. Conduct a test print.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.