HP Deskjet 2755 setup
Instructions for HP Deskjet 2755 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 2755 Setup Support
HP DeskJet 2755 printer is a Multipurpose and All-in-One Printer for printing, scanning, and sending faxes. It produces high-definition images and laser crisp documents while printing. The HP DeskJet 2755 printer is suitable for printing copies, drafts, memos, and other everyday documents. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2755 to get the latest version of the driver.
How to set up HP Deskjet 2755 printer?
Follow these steps for HP Deskjet 2755 Setup
- Unpack the HP DeskJet 2755 printer from the consignment.
- Unseal and remove all the stickers from the printer.
- Clear the packaging materials from the printer
- Explore the printer and its accessories for any damages.
- Place the printer on a flat surface.
- Take the power cable which comes along with the printer crate.
- Plug it into a wall outlet and another end to the printer.
- Turn ON the HP deskjet 2755 printers.
- Pull out the seal from the ink cartridges.
- Open the access door.
- Fix it into cartridge slots safely.
- Raise the paper tray in the upwards direction.
- Place the printing sheets in the rear paper cassette.
- Connect the HP DeskJet 2755 printers and computer.
- Choose a document from the system.
- Conduct a printing test.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2755 wirelessly?
Follow these steps to complete HP Deskjet 2755 wireless setup on the devices.
- Finish the HP deskjet 2755 printer setup.
- Slide the ink cartridges in their corresponding cartridge chamber.
- Take off the paper tray upwards.
- Install the printing paper in the paper tray.
- Turn ON the HP DeskJet 2755 printer.
- Switch ON the router, and make sure it has a WPS button.
- Make sure the connection is free of disturbance.
- Click the Wi-Fi button in the printer.
- Hold it for a few seconds until the light flashes.
- Switch ON the WPS button on the router.
- It automatically finds the available Wi-Fi network.
- HP DeskJet 2755 printer will connect with the Wi-Fi network.
- Once the connection is complete, the flashing light turns solid.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 2755 printer Wi-Fi setup.
- Connect a device to the same network.
- Download the HP Smart APP onto it.
- Follow the on page guidelines and add the printer onto it.
- Choose a document and start printing.
How to download and install HP Deskjet 2755 driver for Windows 10?
Follow these guidelines for HP Deskjet 2755 driver download on Windows.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 2755 printer setup.
- Plug the printer with the cable to the wall socket.
- Switch ON the HP DeskJet 2755 using the power button
- Turn ON the windows.
- Make sure windows have the latest OS or upgrade it.
- Connect the HP DeskJet 2755 printer and the PC to the Wi-Fi.
- Go to browser in windows.
- Type 123.hp.com/dj2755.
- Search for a compatible HP DeskJet 2755 driver.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 2755 driver download.
- Double click on it to extract the driver.
- For installation, follow the on-screen guidelines.
- Complete the HP deskjet 2755 driver installation on windows.
- Restart the windows.
- Hit the settings button.
- Add printers and scanners button.
- Connect the printer to the computer.
- Now choose any document in the windows
- Organize a test print.
How to download and install HP Deskjet 2755 Driver Software for Mac?
Follow the instructions to complete downloading HP Deskjet 2755 driver on the Mac system.
- Turn ON the HP deskjet 2755 printer.
- Place the paper in a portrait position in the paper tray.
- Remove the cartridge seal.
- Position the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots safely.
- Turn ON the MAC device.
- Connect the HP DeskJet 2755 printer and the MAC to the Wi-Fi.
- Open the browser in the MAC.
- Manually types 123.hp.com/setup 2755.
- Find a suitable driver for MAC.
- Go through the guidelines which appear on the display.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 2755 driver download on MAC.
- After downloading, restart the MAC.
- Click the Apple icon, select the applications.
- Click the add printers and scanners.
- The HP DeskJet 2755 driver will automatically add the printer.
- Now choose any document.
- Take sample print from MAC.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2755 printer using a USB connection?
HP Deskjet 2755 printer can be connected using both wired and wireless connections. Follow the steps to connect the device using the USB cable.
- Switch ON the HP deskjet 2755 printer.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 2755 printer setup
- Load enough paper in the input tray.
- Use a standard USB cable less than 3 meters in length.
- Avoid using any hub or junction circuit for connecting the USB.
- Connect the printer and the computer using the USB.
- A new hardware found message will appear on the screen.
- Go through the on-screen rules.
- Connect the printer with the computer .
- Manually add the HP DeskJet 2755 printer.
- Connecting the HP DeskJet 2755 printer and PC is successful.
- Choose a document and start a printing test.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.