HP Deskjet 3700 Setup
Instructions for HP Deskjet 3700 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 3700 Setup Support
HP DeskJet 3700 printer is a Multipurpose and All-in-One Printer for printing, scanning, and sending faxes. It produces high-definition images while printing any photos. The HP DeskJet 3700 printer is suitable for copies, drafts, memos, and other everyday documents. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 3700 to get the latest version of the driver. This is apt for printing on your desk and small offices. The sleak mode design does not occupy more space friendly.
How to set up HP Deskjet 3700 printer?
Follow these steps for HP Deskjet 3700 Setup
- Unpack the HP DeskJet 3700 printer from the consignment.
- Unseal and remove all the stickers both inside and outside of the printer.
- Explore the printer and its accessories for any damages.
- Place the printer on the flat surface.
- Use the cable which comes along with the printer crate.
- Plug it into a wall outlet and another end to the printer.
- Turn ON the HP DeskJet 3700 printer.
- Pull out the seal from the ink cartridges.
- Open the access door and fix it into cartridge slots safely.
- Raise the paper tray in the upwards direction.
- Clean it with a clear cloth.
- Place the printing sheets in the rear paper cassette
- Connect the HP DeskJet 3700 printer and PC with the wireless network.
- Choose any document and run a test print.
How to connect HP Deskjet 3700 wirelessly?
Follow these steps to complete HP Deskjet 3700 wireless setup on the devices.
- Couple the HP DeskJet 3700 printer with a stable wall port.
- Slide the ink cartridges in their corresponding cartridge chamber and close them.
- Take off the paper tray upwards.
- Install the printing paper in the paper tray.
- Turn ON the HP DeskJet 3700 printer by pressing the power button.
- Switch ON the router.
- Make sure the connection is a free disturbance
- Click the Wi-Fi button in the printer and hold it for a few seconds until the light flashes.
- Switch ON the WPS button on the router.
- It automatically finds the available Wi-Fi network
- The HP DeskJet 3700 printer will connect with the Wi-Fi network.
- The Wi-Fi button and the information button will turn solid.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 3700 Wi-Fi setup.
- Enter the wireless network password and click OK
- Link the HP DeskJet 3700 printers to the app.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 3700 wireless setup
- Choose any document from the PC.
- Run a demo print.
How to download and install HP Deskjet 3700 driver for Windows 10?
Follow these guidelines for HP Deskjet 3700 driver download on Windows.
- Conclude the HP DeskJet 3700 printer setup with basic techniques.
- Plug the printer with the cable to the wall socket
- Switch ON the HP DeskJet 3700 using the power button
- Turn ON the windows.
- Make sure windows have the latest version or upgrade it.
- Link the HP DeskJet 3700 printer and the computer to a Wi-Fi.
- Go to browser in windows
- Type 123.hp.com/setup 3700 in the search bar
- Search for compatible HP DeskJet 3700 printer driver
- Click on the download icon.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 3700 driver download.
- Double click on it to extract the HP DeskJet 3700 driver for installation.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines.
- Finalize the HP DeskJet 3700 driver installation on windows.
- Restart the windows.
- Hit the settings button
- Go to the HP DeskJet 3700 printer driver.
- Click the connectivity required.
- Select the add printers and scanners button.
- Connect the printer to the computer.
- Now choose any document in the windows and organize test print.
How to download and install HP Deskjet 3700 Driver Software for Mac?
Follow the instructions to complete downloading HP Deskjet 3700 driver on the Mac system.
- Turn ON the HP deskjet 3700 printer.
- Place the paper in a portrait position in the paper tray.
- Remove the cartridge seal.
- Position the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots safely
- Turn ON the MAC device
- Connect the HP DeskJet 3700 printer and the MAC to a network.
- Open the browser in the MAC
- Manually type 123.hp.com/setup 3700 driver
- Find the suitable driver for MAC
- Complete a HP DeskJet 3700 driver Download
- Go through the guidelines that appear on the display.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 3700 driver download on MAC
- After downloading, restart the MAC.
- Click the Apple icon.
- Select the applications
- Click the HP DeskJet 3700 driver.
- Install the driver by following the on-screen commands
- The HP DeskJet 3700 driver will automatically add the printer
- Now choose any document
- Take a sample print from MAC.
How to connect HP Deskjet 3700 printer using a USB connection?
HP Deskjet 3700 printer can be connected using both wired and wireless connections. Follow the steps to connect the device using the USB cable.
- Switch on the HP DeskJet 3700 printer.
- Remove any wired connections.
- Feed enough paper in the paper input tray
- Turn on the Windows system.
- Change the device installation settings
- Now choose the yes (recommended) option.
- Now merge the printer and the computer with a USB cable
- A hardware notification will appear on the screen.
- Click on it and follow the on-page guidelines.
- Add your printer by clicking on add a new printer or scanner option.
- Choose a document and take demo print.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.