HP Deskjet 3755 Setup
Instructions for HP Deskjet 3755 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 3755 Setup Support
HP Deskjet 3755 printer provides the easiest printing solution and it comes with a two year warranty. You can use the HP Smart app solutions and accessories to set up the printer easily. The HP DeskJet 3755 printer provides endurable printing and scanning quality. Download the HP DeskJet 3755 drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 3755 onto any operating system to enjoy seamless printing.
How to set up HP Deskjet 3755 printer?
Follow these steps for HP Deskjet 3755 Setup
- Take the HP DeskJet 3755 printers from the box
- Clear all the straps and bubble wraps from outside the printer.
- Clear the packaging materials inside the printer.
- Explore the HP DeskJet 3755 printer for any damages.
- Keep the HP DeskJet 3755 printer on a plain surface.
- Connect it to the wall socket using the cable.
- Turn ON the HP deskjet 3755 printers.
- Clear the seal and Fix the cartridges slots with the ink cartridge.
- Lift the rear paper tray upwards and place a stack of paper in it.
- Complete the HP deskjet 3755 printer setup.
- Link the printers and computer with the wireless network.
How to connect HP Deskjet 3755 wirelessly?
Follow these steps to complete HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup on the devices.
- Connect the HP DeskJet 3755 printer to a standard wall port
- Turn ON the HP deskjet 3755 printer.
- Check the ink cartridges are full of ink.
- Place them in their respective slots.
- Fill enough printing paper in the paper tray.
- Switch ON the router.
- Cross-check whether the connection is stable.
- Press the cancel button And the wireless button for 3seconds.
- The power button and the wireless button start to blink.
- Turn On the computer.
- Access the internet
- Download the HP smart app onto the computer.
- After completing the download, open it.
- Press the plus symbol.
- The HP smart app will display the available printers in the range.
- Now click the HP DeskJet 3755 printer.
- Select and click the Add button.
- Link the HP DeskJet 3755 printer
- The HP DeskJet 3755 printer Wi-Fi setup is successful.
- Conduct a test print
How to download and install HP Deskjet 3755 driver for Windows 10?
Follow these guidelines for HP Deskjet 3755 driver download on Windows.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 3755 printer setup.
- Switch ON HP DeskJet 3755 printer.
- Turn ON the windows.
- Make sure to update the windows OS to the latest version.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 3755 wireless setup.
- Open the browser in windows
- Type 123.hp.com/setup 3755.
- Search for the HP DeskJet 3755 printer driver.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 3755 printer driver download.
- Double click on the downloaded driver.
- Withdraw the HP DeskJet 3755 driver for installation.
- Go through the on-screen orders.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 3755 driver installation on windows.
- Restart the operating system and click the settings icon.
- Press the printers and scanners option.
- The driver automatically finds the HP DeskJet 3755 printer.
- Then click the add button.
- Now choose any document from the windows system.
- Take a sample print.
How to download and install HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Software for Mac?
To download and install the HP DeskJet 3755 driver follow the methods below.
- Switch ON the HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Connect it to a wall socket.
- Feed paper in the paper tray.
- Position the ink cartridges into the cartridge conveyer safely.
- Turn ON the MAC.
- Connect the HP DeskJet 3755 printer to the Wi-Fi.
- Connect the MAC to the network wirelessly.
- Open the browser in the MAC.
- Manually type 123.hp.com/setup 3755.
- Search for the convenient HP DeskJet 3755 driver.
- Go through the on-screen rules
- Complete the HP DeskJet 3755 driver download
- Restart the MAC system.
- Hit the Apple icon, go to the System preferences.
- Click the printers and scanners option
- Search for the HP DeskJet 3755 printer.
- The HP DeskJet 3755 driver will automatically add the printer.
- Select the file on the MAC system.
- Conduct a printing test.
How to connect HP Deskjet 3755 printer using a USB connection?
HP Deskjet 3755 printer can be connected using both wired and wireless connections. Follow the steps to connect the device using the USB cable.
- Plug the HP DeskJet 3755 printer into the wall port.
- Switch ON the HP deskjet 3755 printer. Turn ON the computer.
- Select a good quality USB cable of 3meters.
- Make sure the system has an USB port.
- Plug the printer and the PC with the USB cable.
- A new hardware message will pop up on the computer screen
- Go through the on-screen methods.
- Complete the Wired connection setup.
- Click the add button to join the printer with the system.
- Now select a document from the system
- Take a test print.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.