HP Envy Pro 6400 Setup
Instructions for HP Envy Pro 6400 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Envy Pro 6400 setup support
The HP envy pro 6400 is an altogether printer. The easiest way is to install the HP Smart App to connect it with a smartphone or tablet. Download the latest version driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6400. Download and install it using the on-page techniques according to windows or MAC OS. The driver helps the user to print without any errors.
How to set up your HP Envy Pro 6400 printer?
Setting up the HP envy pro 6400 printers for the first time is a tedious task, and it can be made easy by following the steps below to initiate the printer without error. Make sure to follow the steps one by one.
- Take the HP envy pro 6400 printers from the package.
- Remove the protective coverings.
- Remove the blue stickers
- Take the packaging materials from the interior and exterior of the printer.
- Review the printer and its accessories for any damages.
- Place the HP envy pro 6400 printers close to a wall outlet
- Make sure the surface is flat and clean.
- Place the printer on the same.
- HP printer comes with a set of black and tricolor ink cartridges.
- They last for one year.
- The printer box arrives with the USB cable and wire outlet.
- Use the wire outlet to connect one end to HP envy pro 6400 printers and another end to the power grid.
- Turn ON the HP envy pro 6400 printer.
- Remove the seal from the ink cartridge.
- Now feed it in the cartridge compartment.
- Insert the document feeder with a stack of A4 printing sheets
- Complete the HP envy pro 6400 printer setup.
- Link the HP envy pro 6400 printers to a wireless network
- The HP envy pro 6400 printer setup is successful.
- Connect the printer and the PC to a network.
- Select any file and run a demo print.
How to connect your HP Envy Pro 6400 wirelessly?
Connect the HP Envy Pro 6400 printer wirelessly and start printing within minutes.
- Link the HP envy pro 6400 printer with a stable wall port.
- Slide the ink cartridges in their corresponding cartridge chamber.
- Open the paper tray upwards and clean it with a cloth.
- Install the printing paper in the paper tray.
- Turn ON the HP envy pro 6400 printers by pressing the power button.
- Switch ON the router.
- Make sure the connection is free of disturbance.
- It should have a WPS button.
- Click the Wi-Fi button in the printer and hold it for a few seconds until the light flashes.
- Switch ON the WPS button on the router
- The HP envy pro 6400 printers will connect with the Wi-Fi.
- Once the connection confirms.
- The Wi-Fi button and the information button will blink simultaneously.
- As soon as the printer and the network link, the flashing light turn solid
- It indicates that the connection is complete.
- Now enjoy printing in HP envy pro 6400 printers
- Take a sample test
- Switch ON the computer.
- To download the application click the windows store.
- Search for HP smart app and click to download.
- After downloading, the file will save in a separate folder.
- Click twice to open the file.
- Extract the application to install
- Reboot the computer.
- Then go to the HP smart app and tap the plus symbol.
- Then follow the on-screen orders.
How to download and install HP Envy pro 6400 driver software for windows?
Download HP Envy Pro 6400 driver onto the Windows system using the procedure given below.
- Complete the HP envy pro 6400 printer.
- Press the power control to turn ON HP envy pro 6400 printers.
- Turn ON the windows.
- Evaluate the windows and upgrade it to the latest version.
- Link the HP envy pro 6400 printers and the PC to the network wirelessly.
- Use the browser in windows.
- Type 123.hp.com/setup 6400 in the search bar.
- Search for the HP envy pro 6400 printer driver to download.
- Accomplish the driver download.
- Double click and draw the HP envy pro 6400 printer drivers for installation.
- Use the on-screen rules
- Complete the HP driver installation on windows.
- Restart the windows and press the settings icon.
- Click the HP envy pro 6400 driver.
- Select printers and scanners menu.
- It detects the HP envy pro 6400 printers, now press the add button.
- Choose any file from the windows.
- Now take a sample print.
How to download and install HP Envy Pro 6400 Driver Software for Mac?
The user needs to download and install the driver for the HP envy pro 6400 printers in MAC. For downloading and installing the driver in MAC, follow the given methods carefully to avoid any disconnection.
- Switch ON the HP envy pro 6400 printers.
- Insert enough A4 sheets in the input tray.
- Ensure the ink cartridges are in the cartridge slots safely.
- Test for any leakages in them.
- Start the MAC system.
- Link the HP envy pro 6400 printers and the MAC to a network.
- Open the browser in the MAC.
- Manually type 123.hp.com/setup 6400
- Download a proper HP envy pro 6400 printer driver.
- Skip down to select the suitable driver file.
- Go through the laws which appear on-screen
- Finalize the HP envy pro 6400 driver downloads on MAC.
- Restart the MAC.
- Click the Apple icon and press system preferences.
- Click the HP envy pro 6400 printer drivers.
- The HP envy pro drivers will search the printer.
- ADD the HP envy pro 6400 printers.
- Click any document and check printing from MAC.
How to connect your HP Envy Pro 6400 printer using a USB connection?
Turn on the printer and load paper in the paper input tray, turn on the computer and make sure it has a USB port.
- Turn ON the Computer system.
- Make sure the computer is the latest version.
- Reboot the operating system.
- The system should have an open USB port inbuilt.
- Click the settings icon, go to System Preferences.
- Select Printers & Scanners
- Add the HP envy pro 6400 printers.
- Now connect the printer with the USB cable to the computer.
- A hardware message will pop up, click on it.
- If prompted download and install a printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen commands to install it.
- Reboot the operating system.
- Go to the printer driver and check whether the printer is available.
- Now set up the connection by connecting the USB cable to the printer and computer device.
- Connecting the HP ENVY PRO 6400 PRINTER with the computer using a USB cable is successful.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.