HP Envy Pro 6475 printer – The all-day companion to print, scan, and copy!
HP Envy Pro 6475 printer is compatible with both the home office and business printing chores. There are various features in-built with HP Envy Pro 6475 all-in-one printer using which you can take printouts, scan, and copy at ease. Apart from these instructions, you will find details to set up your device initially, download and install the printer driver software, wireless setup, USB cable connection, and troubleshooting. For more necessities, you can contact our team of expert printer technicians for assistance.
First-time printer setup instructions:
At 123.hp.com/setup 6475, you will find all the instructions to set up your printer for the first time at ease:
- Take out your printer and the printer accessories from the printer package.
- Then uncover all the tapes and the protective materials from the printer and the printer accessories.
- Now, choose a place to fix your professional printer device.
- Consider the spot you choose should be flat and away from direct harmful rays.
- Then take out the power cord and check whether the power cable is free from damage.
- Next, connect one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the electrical socket.
- With the help of the power button, you can turn on your printer device at ease.
- After turning on your printer device, lift the cartridge access to open it.
- Then remove the plastic tape and the wrappings from the ink cartridge.
- Now, install the cartridge in the respective slot as per the color markings.
- And, close the cartridge access door and move on to the paper tray.
- There should not be any paper clot or dirt in the paper tray.
- After cleaning, fill the paper tray with a sufficient volume of high-quality printing papers.
- Now, as the HP Envy Pro 6475 setup is over, try to take a printout, copy, and scan to examine your printer’s performance.
How to download and install a compatible printer driver software at ease?
Downloading and installing a printer driver software is highly essential for your computer with either a MAC or a Windows 10 operating system to communicate with the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer. And here are the steps below:
- Initially, boot up your device.
- Then open a secure browser and search for the compatible HP Envy Pro 6475 driver software.
- Go to 123.hp.com/envypro6475, where you will get the original updated printer driver software.
- If you cannot predict the right driver, no worries, contact well-experienced and professional printer experts for assistance.
- Once the driver software is ready, click download to download the entire file.
- After downloading, install the printer driver software using the instructions listed on the installation wizard.
- On completing the installation process, connect your printer device to the computer either using a USB cable or through a wifi network.
- Now, you can begin taking printouts of your desire.
Connect your printer wirelessly using the instructions given below:
Most people nowadays are preferring a wireless printer to accomplish their print tasks from wherever they are. And, so we have listed the detailed HP Envy Pro 6475 wireless setup instructions for your reference:
- Firstly, check that you have a buffer-free wireless network.
- Next, boot up your printer and go to the settings displayed on the control panel.
- From a wide range of available highlights, pick wireless settings to proceed.
- Then download and install the wireless printer software.
- Now, choose your uninterrupted network from the list of networks displayed.
- Your device will now automatically connect to the selected wifi network.
- Once connected, you can take printouts wirelessly from wherever you are and at any time of your desire.