HP Envy 5000 Setup
HP Envy 5000 printer is used for conducting both printing and scanning functions efficiently without any delay. Make sure to download a fully-featured updated driver. We provide instructions for HP Envy 5000 setup and also for driver installation.
HP Envy 5000 Setup Support
The HP Envy 5000 is a multi-purpose color inkjet printer providing modest image printing. It is apt for household and small office use. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5000 to get the latest version of the driver.
How to set up your HP Envy 5000 printer?
Follow the below steps to complete the HP envy 5000 printer setup for the first time. Make sure to have a pair of scissors handy.
- Unbox the HP envy 5000 printer from the box.
- Take off all the covering tapes inside and outside.
- Explore the accessories which come along with the printer box.
- Study their uses.
- Cross-check whether the HP envy printer has any damages.
- Place the printer on a clean and even surface.
- Make sure it is not close to an open window.
- Link the power cable to connect the printer to a wall outlet
- Switch ON the printer
- Open the ink cartridge door.
- Peel the sealing tape on the ink cartridge
- Place them into the input slot.
- Open the paper cassette and make sure it is clean.
- Align a stack of printings sheets
- Feed them in the paper tray.
- Place the printing side of the paper properly.
- Open the control panel on the printer.
- Complete the basic HP Envy 5000 setup
- Enter the user information and data in the printer
- Link the and system with a wireless network.
- Choose a document and start printing.
How to connect HP Envy 5000 wirelessly?
HP Envy 5055 printer wirelessly to your Windows, Mac device, or Android set up to conduct seamless printing from your place.
- Link the HP envy 5000 printer into a stable wall port.
- Make sure it has an uninterrupted power supply.
- Check the ink cartridges for any leakages
- Ensure the cartridges are not empty.
- Refill enough ink in the cartridges.
- Load the paper feeder with enough printing sheets.
- Start the printer
- Switch ON the router.
- Check whether the network flow is strong
- Make a note of the password.
- Open the control panel on the HP printer.
- Click on the network setup option
- Now press the wireless settings.
- Select the wireless setup wizard option.
- It locates the available Wi-Fi network and lists the same.
- Now select the home network.
- Enter the password and press the OK button
- Complete the HP envy 5000 Wi-Fi setup.
- Connect the device to the printer.
- Conduct a printing test.
- Switch ON the computer.
- Search for HP smart app and click to download.
- After downloading, the file will save in a separate folder
- Click twice to open the file.
- And extract the application to install.
- At once after, installing the software.
- Reboot the computer.
- Then go to the HP smart app and tap the plus symbol.
- Then follow the on-screen orders.
- If the printer network is available, add the same.
- Complete the HP envy 5000 Wireless setup
- Connect the printer network to it and start to print
How to download and install HP Envy 5000 driver software for Windows 10?
Update the windows to the latest version. Follow the below method to download and install the driver successfully.
- Turn ON HP envy 5000 using the power button
- Complete HP envy 5000 setup by using the basic methods
- Turn ON the windows system.
- Check whether windows is from the latest version
- Link the HP envy 5000 printer and the computer to Wi-Fi
- Open the browser in windows
- Type 123.hp.com/ setup 5000.
- Choose an OS like Windows.
- Go down and search for the HP driver
- Click the download button.
- Download the latest version of the driver.
- Follow the on-screen process.
- Complete the driver download.
- Double-click the HP envy 5000 driver
- Initiate it for installation.
- Use the on-screen orders
- Complete the HP envy 5000 driver installation on windows.
- Restart the Windows and add the printer onto it.
- Go to any file in windows and take a print.
How to download and install HP Envy 5000 Driver Software for Mac?
It is mandatory to download and install the latest updated HP envy 5000 drivers on your Mac device.
- Turn ON the HP envy 5000 printers.
- Turn ON the MAC.
- Link the HP envy 5000 printer and MAC to a network
- Open the browser in the MAC
- Type 123.hp.com/setup 5000 in the search box.
- Scroll down to select the driver file.
- Click the download button.
- Download the compatible HP envy 5000 driver.
- Follow the on-screen rules.
- Complete the HP envy 5000 downloads on MAC.
- After installation, restart the MAC.
- Click the Apple icon.
- Now press the system preferences.
- Search for the home printer
- Press the ADD button
- Select any report for sample printing
How to connect HP Envy 5000 printer using a USB connection?
Follow these Steps to connect your HP Envy 5000 printer using a USB connection.
- Switch on the hp envy 5000 printer.
- Feed enough paper in the paper input tray
- Turn on the Windows system.
- Change the device installation setting.
- Choose yes (recommended).
- Now link the printer and the computer with a USB cable.
- A hardware notification will appear on the screen.
- Add your printer by clicking on add a new printer or scanner icon.
- Choose a document and take a demo print
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.