Transform to a wireless printer and enjoy taking print outs even on the go!
The initial step is to connect your 123.hp.com/envy5055 promptly. Once the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 is made exemplary, all that you have to do is download and install the right HP Envy 5055 driver software. On completing both HP Envy 5055 setup and driver installation process, you have to move on with either HP Envy 5055 wireless setup or USB connection to start with exclusive print jobs.
How to unpack and set up your Envy 5055 printer
Adhering to are the guidelines to unpack and set up your printer device. 123.hp.com/setup 5055 is straightforward and simple to follow.
- Firstly, start the hardware setup of HP Envy 5055 by unpacking the printer.
- Now, cautiously, remove your printer and the printer parts from your printer package.
- Then, unpack all the protective materials and the tapes from the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
- After that, uncover the protective sheets from the scanner glass and the control panel.
- Now, continue with the power cable connection of your Envy 5055 HP printer.
- Then, hit the Power button on your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
- Change printer settings like area, language, date, time, etc.
- Now, take the new ink cartridges to uncover the coverings on it.
- Next, snap the ink cartridge in the slot and close it appropriately.
- Take a lot of viable papers to fix it in the paper tray.
- On utilizing all the above HP Envy 5055 setup directions, you can set up your printer easily.
- Once the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 process is finished, take a test print out, scan and copy.
Download and Install driver for Envy 5055
HP Envy 5055 driver can be downloaded and installed for both MAC and Windows 10 at ease. Here, we have listed a few steps which you will have to follow in order to download and install the printer driver at ease:
- Choosing the right and compatible HP Envy 5055 driver is the first step towards getting better quality prints from your printer.
- If you cannot find out the appropriate printer driver for your MAC or Windows 10, you need not worry, you can contact the professional printer technicians and get the printer driver that is highly compatible and adaptable with the specific operating system that you are using.
- On getting the right HP Envy 5055 driver, begin with the driver download and install steps.
- Before downloading and installing the printer driver, look to that both your printer and the computer with either MAC or Windows 10 operating system is connected.
- After downloading, follow the installation instructions to install the printer driver.
- Driver download is simpler while you follow these instructions accurately.
- For further driver download queries or assistance, you can contact our expert technician’s team.
How to establish HP Envy 5055 wireless setup
Are you looking for HP Envy 5055 wireless set up instructions? Then you are at the correct place. Here, we have provided the complete wireless setup instructions for both MAC and Windows 10. Follow the instructions carefully:
- Before starting with the HP Envy 5055 wireless setup instructions, you will have to keep your printer device active.
- If your printer device is truly active, search for the wireless setup icon, mostly this icon will be found on the control panel, so go for it first.
- Then concentrate on the appropriate wireless driver software that you should download and install.
- Now, complete the HP Envy 5055 wireless setup by choosing your wireless network that will found present in the wireless setup wizard.
- After doing all the steps that are listed above, your device will be promptly connected to the MAC or Windows 10 system wirelessly.
- Try taking wireless prints, copy and scan now.
Information on HP Envy 5055 wired connection
Are you looking for the steps to establish a prompt and reliable USB connection? Then you will have to follow the set of instructions that are given below. Mostly, for home office and personal printing needs, you can prefer USB connection.
- Initially, you should boot your printer device up to process with the USB cable connection process.
- Then you should choose a wired connection from the network connectivity options available.
- After choosing the wired connection, you should connect both your printer and the computer system using a reliable and zero defects USB cable.
- Next, your prime responsibility is to download and install an appropriate wired setup printer driver software.
- Once you are done with all the above steps, your printer device will be connected promptly and will be ready to provide you with stunning print outs, scan and copy.
Overcoming printer troubles is the essential step towards regaining the better performance of your printer. Herewith, we have listed some of the printer troubleshooting steps to fix any of the printer cartridges or HP ink cartridges problem that hinders quality prints.
- Remove the power cords from your printer device and the wall outlet.
- Wait for approximately 60 seconds, now, again reconnect the power cord to your printer and the wall outlet.
- Now, switch your printer device ON and active.
- The issue will be solved and you can now take stunning quality prints, copy and scan.
For more setup instructions and assistance, you can contact certified printer technicians and get your work done at ease. Also, you can reach us for any sort of printer troubleshooting guides for other models like HP Officejet 5252, Officejet Pro 8035, HP Deskjet 4155 Printer. For instance, you can set your device, establish network connectivity like wireless setup, USB connections, and get reliable troubleshooting steps with us for both Windows 10 and MAC.