HP Envy 6000 setup
Instructions for HP Envy 6000 Setup, Driver download, Wi-fi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Envy 6000 Setup Support
HP Envy 6000 All-in-One Printer can easily conduct printing, copying, and scanning operations efficiently. Download compatible printer drivers from 123.hp.com. Install HP Smart app on the Android, Mac or Windows software connect a printer and start printing wirelessly.
How to set up your HP Envy 6000 series printer?
Follow the steps given below to complete HP Envy 6000 printer setup.
- Unbox the printer and position it on a table close to a wall socket.
- Cross check whether all the accessories are provided.
- Remove all the packaging material from the printer, take the power cord and connect the printer to the power source, then turn it on.
- Load enough paper in the paper input tray
- Refer to the procedure given in the manual load the Ink cartridges in the respective slots.
- Turn on the power button, HP Envy 6000 printer setup is completed
- Connect the device using a wired or wireless connection and start printing.
How to connect your HP Envy 6000 wirelessly?
Connect HP Envy 6000 printer wirelessly to a Wi-Fi network using the WPS technique.
- Connect the printer to a power source, load enough paper in the paper input tray, turn on the printer.
- Press the wireless button and the power button on the printer for 3 seconds at the same time.
- The wireless button starts to flash blue light.
- Within 2 minutes press the WPS button present on the router.
- The printer is connected to the wireless router and the flashing blue light turns solid.
- Connect the device to the same wireless network
- Visit the official website of HP, download suitable printer driver, choose a document and start printing
How to download and install HP Envy 6000 driver software for Windows?
Use the guidelines provided below to download and install HP Envy 6000 driver download on Windows.
- Plug in the printer’s power cable to a stable power source.
- Make sure to load enough paper in the paper input tray and turn on the printer.
- Turn on the Windows system and the wireless network.
- Connect the printer and the Windows system to the same wireless network..
- Upgrade the Windows OS.
- On the Windows browser, visit 123.hp.com enter the printer model number select the compatible hp envy 6000 printer driver, and click download.
- Follow the On-page guidance to complete the installation setup
- When prompted to select the connection type choose wired connection
- Based on the onscreen guidelines connect the printer and the Windows system using the USB cable.
- Complete the setup and reboot the device select a document and start printing.
How to download and install HP Envy 6000 Driver Software for Mac?
Complete HP Envy 6000 driver install on Mac using the instructions given below.
- Turn on the mac system, printer and the wireless network.
- Make sure the printer and the Mac system are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- On the Mac browser visits the official website and enter the printer model number.
- Select the compatible driver and the operating system.
- Click download and then open the downloaded file initiate the installation process.
- Follow the onscreen guidance and complete the setup.
- When prompted to choose the connection mode, select a wired connection
- Connect a printer and the Mac system using a USB cable and complete the setup, reboot the device select a document and run a test print
How to connect your HP Envy 6000 printer using a USB cable?
Use a USB cable to connect HP Envy 6000 series to the device. Follow the instructions given below.
- Load the paper in the paper input tray connect the printer to a power source switch town.
- Turn on the device and make sure an USB port is provided.
- On the Windows system select change device installation settings and choose yes(recommended).
- Connect the printer using the USB cable and then connected to the computer.
- Found a new hardware message is displayed on the screen click on it follow the guidelines and complete the setup.
- If unable to find the printer manually add it by selecting add a printer scanner option.
- Click on the printer that I want isn't listed if the profile persists.
- Follow the on-page guidelines and select usb 001, and complete the setup.
- On, a Mac device connect the printer and the computer with the USB cord click on the Apple icon > system preferences > printers and scanners icon click on the plus symbol >l choose the printer and click add.
- Select a document and start printing.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.