HP Envy 6010e
HP Envy 6010e printer is used for conducting both printing and scanning functions efficiently without any delay. Make sure to download a fully-featured updated driver. We provide instructions for HP Envy 6010e setup and also for driver installation.
HP Envy 6010e printer setup support
HP Envy 6010e All-in-one printer can easily print using both Android and Mac devices. Download compatible printer driver from 123.hp.com or install the HP Smart app to start printing seamlessly.
How to set up your HP Envy 6010e printer?
Use the guidelines provided and complete HP Envy 6010e printer setup.
- Take the printer out of the box placed on a table close to a wall socket.
- Cross-check whether all the required accessories are provided and are not damaged.
- All the packaging material from the outside and inside of the printer.
- Take the power cord and connect a printer to a power source.
- Load enough paper in the paper input tray, using the manual load the Ink cartridges in the respective slot.
- Turn on the printer to complete the HP Envy 6010e printer setup.
- Use a wired or wireless connection to connect it to the device and start printing.
How to connect your HP Envy 6010e printer wirelessly?
Turn on HP Envy 6010e printer by connecting it to a stable power source, load enough in the paper input tray.
- Turn on the wireless network and make sure the connection is not fluctuating
- Press the power button and the wireless button on the printer simultaneously for 3 seconds
- The wireless button starts to flash blue light within 2 minutes, press and hold the WPS button present on the router.
- As soon as the connection is bridged, the flashing blue light on the wireless button turns solid.
- Connect the device to the same wireless network
- Download the compatible printer driver and start printing.
For more driver download And troubleshooting steps
Contact us at any time or visit our site for instant or immediate instructions to resolve the issues.
How to download and install HP Envy 6010e driver software for Windows?
Follow the procedure given below to download and install HP Envy 6010e driver software
- Turn on the HP Envy 6010e printer, load enough paper in the paper input tray, turn on the wireless network, connect the Windows system and the printer onto it.
- On the Windows, device upgrade the operating software.
- Open the browser and visit 123.hp.com
- Enter the printer model number, select the operating software and select the compatible Hp Envy 6010e printer driver and click download.
- Follow the on-page guidelines and complete HP Envy 6010e driver download.
- When prompted, select the mode of connection required, reboot the device and restart printing.
How to download and install HP Envy 6010e Driver Software for Mac?
It is mandatory to download and install the latest updated HP envy 6010e drivers on your Mac device.
- Turn on the HP Envy 6010e printer, load enough paper in the paper input tray turn on the Mac OS.
- Connect the printer and the Mac system to the same wireless network, Upgrade the MAC operating system.
- Open the Mac browser visit 123.hp.com, enter the printer model number and select HP Envy 6010e driver click download.
- Open the downloaded files and start the installation.
- Follow the on-page guidelines and complete the setup.
- When prompted, select the form of connection required and complete the HP Envy 6010e driver installation.
- Reboot The device, select a document and start printing
How to connect your HP Envy 6010e printer using a USB connection?
Connect the HP Envy 6010e printer using the USB cable and start printing within minutes using the guidelines provided below.
- Turn on the HP Envy 6010e printer, load enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Turn on the Windows software, select change device installation settings select yes(recommended) .
- Connect the printer and the windows device using the USB cable.
- Found a new hardware message flashed on the screen.
- Click on it, follow the prompts, and complete the setup.
- If unable to find the printer from the list a manually add it by selecting add a printer or scanner option.
- If still the problem persists, select the printer that I want isn't listed, complete the setup following the instructions, select the port and connect a printer.
- In case of a Mac device post connecting the printer and the computer using the USB cable.
- Select Apple icon > system preferences > printers and scanners > click on the plus symbol and choose the printer and click add.
- Choose a document and start printing.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.