HP Envy 6020 Setup
Instructions for HP Envy 6020 setup, driver download and installation.
HP Envy 6020 Setup Support
HP Envy 6020 printer is a multi-usage printer. The HP envy 6020 printer is an assortment of wireless printers, scanners, and copiers. It leads the user in conducting various actions by keeping up at residence with just a few taps. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6020 to get the latest version of the driver.
How to set up your HP Envy 6020 printer?
Use the instructions given below to set up the HP Envy 6020 printer for the first time.
- Unbox the HP envy 6020 printers from the protective box
- Remove the blue tape and the coverings from both inside and outside the printer.
- Check the printer and its accessory tools for any damages.
- Place the HP envy 6020 printer on the plain stage.
- Avoid placing the printer near the water and window
- Connect the HP envy 6020 printers to a wall outlet with the cable.
- Switch ON the HP envy 6020 printers.
- Eliminate the sealing tape.
- Feed the ink cartridges in the slots.
- Load the paper tray with a stack of printing sheets.
- Link the HP envy 6020 printers and computers with the same Wi-Fi network.
How to connect your HP Envy 6020 wirelessly?
Follow the guidelines and connect HP Envy 6020 printer wirelessly
- Place the printer on the clean and flat place.
- Plug the cable into the wall outlet.
- Activate the HP envy 6020 printers using the power button.
- Install enough printing sheets in the rear paper cassette.
- Turn ON the router.
- The connection should be stable.
- Make sure it has the WPS button.
- On the printer, Press and hold the Wi-Fi button, and power.
- The wireless button starts to flash.
- Press and hold the WPS button in the router for 3seconds.
- Within two minutes the flashing lights turn solid.
- This indicates that the connection is successful.
- The HP Envy 6020 printer Wi-Fi setup is successful.
- Switch ON the computer.
- Search for HP smart app.
- Click to download.
- Complete the application Download.
- The file will save in a separate folder.
- Click twice to open the file.
- Extract the application to install.
- Complete the installation of the software.
- Provide all the required access and permissions
- Reboot the PC.
- Go to the HP smart app.
- Tap the plus symbol.
- Select add a new printer option.
- Follow the on-screen orders.
- Add the name of the printer to it.
- Enter the wireless network password.
- Link the HP envy 6020 printers to the app.
- Select a file from the system.
- Run a test print.
For more driver download And troubleshooting steps
Contact us at any time or visit our site for instant or immediate instructions to resolve the issues.
How to download and install HP Envy 6020 driver software for Windows?
Windows OS is one of the most widely used operating software it is mandatory to download a completely fully featured printer driver. It helps in connecting the printer and system effortlessly and transmit the commands without any errors.
- Finish the basic setup on HP envy 6020.
- Switch ON HP envy 6020 with the power button.
- Turn ON the windows.
- Make sure to update the windows to the latest version
- Link the HP envy 6020 printer and the computer to a Wi-Fi.
- Go to browser in windows.
- Type 123.hp.com/setup 6020.
- Select the OS as Windows.
- Search for the printer driver
- Click on the download icon.
- Complete the HP envy 6020 driver download.
- The file will be downloaded and stored in the Downloads folder.
- Open the Downloads folder
- Double click on the downloaded driver file
- Withdraw the HP envy 6020 driver for installation.
- Follow the on-screen orders.
- Complete the HP envy 6020 driver installation on windows.
- Restart the operating system.
- Click the setting > printers and scanners option.
- Driver automatically finds the HP envy 6020 printers
- Add the printer onto the system.
- Take a sample print.
How to download and install HP Envy 6020 Driver Software for Mac?
To download and install the HP envy 6020 driver follow the methods below
- Turn ON the HP envy 6020 printer
- Install the A4 sheet in the paper tray.
- Switch ON MAC
- Link the HP envy 6020 printer and the MAC to a wireless network./li>
- Open the browser in the MAC.
- Manually type 123.hp.com/setup 6020.
- Download the compatible HP envy 6020 driver.
- Go down to select the suitable driver file.
- Go through the rules which appear on-screen
- Complete the HP envy 6020 driver downloads on MAC
- After installing, restart the MAC.
- Tap the Apple icon.
- Select the system preferences.
- Press printers and scanners icon.
- The HP envy 6020 driver will automatically add the printer
- Now finalize any file from the MAC
- Take a sample print
How to connect HP Envy 6020 printer using a USB connection?
In absence of a wireless connection connect the HP Envy 6020 printer using a USB cable. Follow the instructions given below
- Switch ON the Windows.
- Turn ON the HP ENVY 6020 printers.
- Explore the input slots
- Check whether the ink cartridges are present.
- Load the printing sheets in their respective slots.
- Go to the window
- Modify the device installation settings
- Choose the yes icon.
- Link the printer and the windows with the USB cable
- Now, new hardware information will prompt
- Complete the setup.
- Click the Add printers and scanners menu
- Link the HP ENVY 6020 printers and the PC.
- Use the on-page instructions.
- Add the HP ENVY 6020 printers.
- Complete the USB connection setup
- Choose any document to conduct test print.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.