HP Envy 6030e Setup
Instructions for HP Envy 6030e Setup, Driver download, Wi-fi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Envy 6030e Setup Support
HP Envy 6030e All-in-one printer can be easily connected to the Windows or Mac devices spotlessly. Make sure to download a compatible printer driver for completing the setup from 123.hp.com.
How to set up your HP Envy 6030e printer?
Follow the steps given below to complete HP Envy 6030e printer setup.
- Open the box, take the printer out and place it on a plane surface close to a wall socket
- Cross check whether all the accessories provided or not damaged.
- Using the power cord connect the printer to the wall socket turn on the power
- Refer to the procedure given in the manual, position the Ink cartridges in the respective slots.
- Take a stack of papers and fan its edges and load it in the paper input tray.
- Complete the HP Envy 6030e printer setup
- Connect the printer to a wireless network and connect a device onto it and start printing.
How to connect HP Envy 6030e wirelessly?
Turn on the HP Envy 6030e printer and load enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Turn on the wireless network and make sure the connection is not fluctuating.
- Place the printer close to the Wi-Fi range, press the close button and the wireless button continuously for 3 seconds.
- The wireless button starts to flash.
- Click the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router.
- Within few seconds the printer connects to the wireless network.
- The flashing blue light turns solid.
- Connect the device to the same wireless network
- Download the compatible driver software from 123.hp.com complete the setup and start printing.
How to download and install HP Envy 6030e driver software for Windows?
Printer driver is mandatory for conducting seamless printing operations.
- Turn on the HP envy 6030e printer, load enough paper in the paper input tray, turn on the wireless network to make sure the connection is stable.
- Connect the Windows device and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Upgrade the Windows operating software.
- Start the installation process. Follow the on-page guidelines to complete HP Envy 6030e driver download.
- When prompted select the required connectivity mode.
- Complete the setup reboot the device, select a document and start printing.
How to download and install HP envy 6030e Driver Software for Mac?
Follow the guidelines and install HP Envy 6030e driver software on the Mac device.
- Turn on the Mac OS, connect it to a wireless network upgraded to the latest version.
- Turn on the HP Envy 6030e printer and connect it to the same wireless network, make sure enough paper is present in the paper input tray
- Open the Mac Operating Browser, enter the 123.hp.com
- Select the software and drivers tab, enter the printer model number
- Select the compatible driver to choose the OS .
- Click download, open the downloaded file start the installation process.
- Follow the on-page guidelines when prompted.
- Select the required connectivity mode and complete HP Envy 6030e printer install.
- Reboot the device, select a document and start printing
How to connect your HP Envy 6030e printer using a USB connection?
Use a USB cable and connect the HP Envy 6030e printer by following the steps given below.
- Make sure to remove the USB cable if it is already connected to the printer.
- On the HP Envy 6030e printer, load enough paper in the paper input tray on the device.
- Make sure the USB ports are available.
- On the Windows system, select change device installation settings select yes (recommended).
- Take the USB cable to connect a printer and then to the computer
- Found a new hardware message flashes.
- Follow the prompts and complete the setup. If unable to find the printer from the list select add a printer or scanner option or the printer that I want isn't listed option.
- Follow the on-page guidelines and complete the setup.
- Connect the Mac device using the USB cable to the printer select the Apple icon > system preferences > printers and scanners icon > select the Plus icon.
- Add the printer, complete the setup select the document and start printing.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.