HP Envy 6034e Setup
Instructions for HP Envy 6034e Setup, Driver download, Wi-fi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Envy 6034e Setup Support
HP Envy 6034e All-in-one printer can be connected to a device using both wired and wireless connections. Download HP smarter complete the setup and start printing within a minute.
How to set up your HP Envy 6034e All-in-One Printer?
The provided guidelines can be used for completing HP Envy 6034e first-time setup.
- Open the box and take the printer and place it on a table close to a wall socket.
- Remove all the packaging materials from the printer remove all the bubble wraps, plastic covers and the blue protective tapes.
- Use the power cord connect it to the printer from the wall socket.
- Take a look at the procedure given in the manual, load the ink cartridges in the respective slot.
- Take a stack of paper and load it in the paper-input tray.
- Turn on the printer and wait for the printer head to be idle.
- HP Envy 6034e setup is completed, turn the devices connect it to the printer using a wired or wireless connection and start printing.
How to connect your HP Envy 6034e Printer wirelessly?
Following the steps given below connect the HP Envy 6034e printer wirelessly.
- Connect the printer to the power source load enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Turn on the wireless network to make sure the connection is not fluctuating.
- Cross-check whether the router has a WPS button.
- On the printer press and hold the wireless button and the power button simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Now the wireless button starts to flash blue light press the WPS button on the router.
- The printer is connected to the wireless network as soon as the connection is successful the flashing blue light turns to solid.
- Connect the device to the same wireless network and start printing.
How to download and install HP Envy 6034e printer driver software for Windows?
Use the guidelines provided below to complete HP Envy 6034e driver installation on Windows software.
- Turn on the Windows software and connect it to the wireless network and upgrade the operating system.
- Now load enough paper in the paper input tray, turn on the printer connected to the same wireless network.
- On the Windows browser, open 123.hp.com enter the printer model number, select the compatible printer driver to select the operating software, and click download.
- Open the downloaded file and initiate the installation procedure.
- Follow the on-page guidelines to complete the HP envy 6034e driver download.
- When prompted to choose the type of connection mode select wired connection using a USB cable connect the printer and the computer.
- Complete the setup reboot the device, select a document and start printing.
How to download and install HP Envy 6034e Driver Software for Mac?
Follow the instructions provided below to complete HP Envy 6034e driver install on Mac.
- Turn on the Mac device, connect it to a wireless network
- Upgrade the Mac operating system.
- Turn on the printer load enough paper in the paper input tray
- Connect it to the same wireless network as that of the Mac system .
- Open the Mac browser, visit 123.hp.com, enter the printer model number, select the Mac OS download HP Envy 6034e driver.
- Open the driver and start the installation process. Go through the license agreement and click agree.
- Follow the on-page guidelines to complete HP Envy 6034e driver installation.
- When prompted, select wired connection as the connectivity mode.
- As per the on-screen guidelines, complete the setup, reboot your device and start printing.
How to connect your HP Envy 6034e Printer using the USB connection?
Use a USB cable to connect HP Envy 6034e printer onto a device to start printing.
- Turn on HP Envy 6034e printer, load enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Turn on the device and make sure it has a USB port.
- Take a USB cable that is less than 3 meters in length and not damaged.
- On the Windows system selects change device installation settings to choose yes(recommended)
- Connect the printer and the system, then directly use the USB cable.
- Found a new hardware message flash on the screen click on it follow the prompts and complete the setup.
- If the printer is not available manually add it by choosing to add a printer or scanner option.
- Select the printer that I want isn't listed if the problem still persists.
- Follow the prompts to complete the setup.
- In the case of a Mac, connect the printer and the Mac device directly using the USB cable.
- Select the Apple icon > system preferences > printers and scanners > select the plus icon to choose your printer complete the setup select a document, and start printing.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.