HP Envy 6052 Setup
Instructions for HP Envy 6052 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Envy 6052 Setup Support
The HP envy 6052 printer is a versatile printer that conducts printing, scanning, and copying without errors. The HP official website will provide suitable driver software for the printer model. It leads the user in conducting various actions by keeping up at residence with just a few taps. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/envy 6052 to get the latest version of the driver.
How to set up your HP Envy 6052 printer?
For setting up the printer for the first time, follow the basic steps given below.
- Unbox the HP envy 6052 printer from the protective box.
- Remove all the coverings from inside and outside the printer.
- Check the printer and its accessory tools for any scratches and dents.
- Position the HP envy 6052 printer on the flat clean surface
- Avoid placing the printer near running water and an open window.
- Connect the HP envy 6052 printer to a wall outlet with the cable
- Switch ON the HP envy 6052 printer
- Eliminate the sealing tape
- Place the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots
- Clean the paper tray
- Install the paper tray with sufficient printing sheets.
- Wait for the control panel to activate.
- Connect the HP envy 6052 printer and computers with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Run a demo test print.
How to connect your HP Envy 6052 wirelessly?
Connect your HP Envy 6052 printer wireless setup on your Android Mac or Windows system. Follow the steps one by one.
- Place the printer on the flat surface
- Plug the cable into the wall outlet.
- Activate the HP envy 6052 printer using the power button.
- Install enough printing sheets in the rear paper cassette.
- Place the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots.
- Turn ON the router.
- The connection should be stable.
- Make sure it has the WPS button.
- On the HP Envy 6052 printer, Press and hold the Wi-Fi button, and power
- Within a minute it starts to flash.
- Press and hold the WPS button in the router for 3 seconds
- Now the printer connects with the wireless network.
- It indicates to the user that the connection is successful.
- The HP Envy 6052 printer Wi-Fi setup is successful
How to download and install HP Envy 6052 driver software for Windows 10?
Follow the steps to install your HP Envy 6052 drivers, to the windows device effectively.
- Switch ON HP envy 6052 with the power button
- Turn ON the windows.
- Make sure to update the windows to the latest version.
- The OS should have the configuration of 62 bit or 34 bit.
- Link the HP envy 6052 printer and the computer to a Wi-Fi.
- Go to browser in windows.
- Type 123.hp.com/envy 6052.
- Search for the printer driver
- Select the OS as MAC and click on the download icon.
- Complete the HP envy 6052 driver download
- Double click on the downloaded file.
- Withdraw the HP envy 6052 driver for installation.
- Follow the on-screen orders.
- Complete the HP envy 6052 driver installation on windows.
- Restart the operating system.
- Click the setting > printers and scanners option
- It automatically finds the HP envy 6052 printers> clicks add button.
- Now choose any document from the windows system.
- Take a sample print.
How to download and install HP Envy 6052 Driver Software for Mac?
If you are a mac user follow the steps to complete HP Envy 6052 driver install on the Mac system.
- Turn ON the HP envy 6052 printer.
- Install the A4 sheet in the paper tray.
- Switch ON MAC.
- When prompted to choose the connectivity type select wired connection.
- Link the HP envy 6052 printer and the MAC to a network.
- Open the browser in the MAC
- Manually type 123.hp.com/setup 6052.
- Choose the OS as MAC.
- Go down to select the suitable driver file.
- Download the compatible HP envy 6052 driver.
- Go through the rules that appear on-screen.
- Complete the HP envy 6052 driver download on MAC.
- Click twice on the downloaded file to start the installation.
- After installing, restart the MAC.
- Tap the Apple icon
- Select the system preferences
- It will automatically detect the driver.
- The installation of the HP envy 6052 printer driver is successful
- Now select any file from the MAC device
- Run a demo printing test.
How to connect HP Envy 6052 printer using a USB connection?
You can connect your HP Envy 6052 printer to your Mac or Windows system using a USB cable.
- Switch on the HP envy 6052 printer.
- Remove any USB connections are done previously with the printer.
- Feed enough paper in the paper input tray
- Turn on the Windows system.
- Change the device installation settings and choose yes (recommended).
- Now connect the printer and the computer with a USB cable.
- A hardware notification will appear on the screen.
- Add your printer by clicking on add a new printer or scanner option.
- Choose a document and take demo print.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.