HP Envy 6055
Instructions for HP Envy 6055 setup, driver download and installation.
HP Envy 6055 Setup Support
HP Envy 6055 all-in-one printer has a greater print speed and can print in both black and white color. Download a suitable printer driver from 123.hp.com. Use HP Smart App to connect the printer wirelessly and start printing.
How to set up your HP Envy 6055 printer?
Use the instructions given below to set up the HP Envy 6055 printer for the first time.
- Open the box and take the printer out, placed on a table close to a wall socket.
- Re-check whether all the accessories are provided.
- Remove all the protective materials, blue tapes, and plastic frames from the printer.
- Take the power cord and connect the printer to the wall socket.
- Open the paper-input tray and load enough paper in the tray.
- Refer to the procedure given in the user manual and load the Ink cartridges in the respective places and turn on the printer.
- HP Envy 6055 printer setup is completed, connect the device to the printer with the help of a USB cable or a wireless connection and start printing.
How to connect your HP Envy 6055 wirelessly?
Follow the guidelines and connect HP Envy 6055 printer wirelessly
- Turn on the printer, load enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Turn on the wireless network connection that is not fluctuating
- On the printer, press and hold the wireless button for 3 seconds, and the wireless button starts to flash.
- Open the device and connect to the same wireless network.
- Download HP Smart App.
- Follow the guidelines to complete the set up and open the application, then click on the Plus sign
- Select the printer and click continue.
- When prompted to enter the network password complete the setup.
- Select a document and start printing. HP Envy 6055 wireless setup is completed.
How to download and install HP Envy 6055 driver software for Windows?
Download and install HP Envy 6055 driver for Windows following the instruction given below.
- Turn on the Windows software connected to a wireless network and upgrade the operating system.
- Connect the printer to a stable power source, load enough paper in the paper input tray and connect it to the same wireless network.
- On Windows software, visit the browser and enter 123.hp.com.
- Enter the printer model number and select the operating software, click on the HP Envy 6055 driver and click download.
- Open the downloaded file and initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-page guidance and complete the setup, reboot the device.
- Select the document and start printing, HP Envy 6055 driver download is completed.
How to download and install HP Envy 6055 Driver Software for Mac?
Use the guidelines provided to complete HP Envy 6055 driver install on Mac.
- Turn on the windows and load enough paper in the paper input tray connected to a wireless network.
- Make sure the wireless connection is stable.
- Connect the Mac device to the same Wi-Fi network and upgrade the Mac Operating System.
- Visit the official website of HP and enter the printer model number, then select the OS.
- Choose HP Envy 6055 driver and click download.
- Open the downloaded file, extract it and start the installation process.
- Follow the on-page guidance and complete the installation then reboot the Mac system, select the document and start printing.
- HP Envy 6055 driver install on Mac has completed
How to connect HP Envy 6055 printer using a USB connection?
In absence of a wireless connection connect the HP Envy 6055 printer using a USB cable. Follow the instructions given below
- Turn on the HP Envy 6055 printer and load a paper in the paper input tray, cross-check whether the system has a USB port.
- On the Windows system select change device installation settings and select yes recommended.
- Take a USB cable that is not damaged and less than 3 meters in length, connect the printer and then directly connect the computer, but do not connect through a hub.
- Found a new hardware message displays on the screen click on it, then follow the prompts and complete the setup.
- If the printer is unavailable select add a printer or scanner option click on the printer and click ok.
- If the problem persists then select the printer that I want isn't listed, follow the guidelines and complete the setup. Finally choose a document and start printing.
- Connect a printer to a Mac system select Apple icon > >system preferences> printers and scanners> click + complete the setup and conduct a test print
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.