HP Envy 6400e printer support
Instructions for HP Envy 6400e Setup, Driver download, Wi-fi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Envy 6400e Setup Support
The HP Envy 6400e is a versatile printer that conducts printing, scanning, and copying without errors. Download suitable driver software for the printer model from the HP official website. It helps in printing, scanning, and copying seamlessly. It is apt for both small offices and residential printing. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6400e to get the latest version of the driver.
How to Set up HP Envy 6400e printer?
Follow the steps given below to complete HP Envy 6400e printer setup.
- Unbox the HP envy 6400e printer from the protective box.
- Remove the blue tapes, plastic sheets, and bubble wraps
- Remove the coverings from inside and outside the printer
- Check the printer and its accessory tools for any damages
- Position the HP envy 6400e printer in a clean place
- Avoid placing the printer near open windows and direct sunlight.
- Link the HP envy 6400e printer to a wall outlet with the cable.
- Switch ON the HP envy 6400e printer.
- Eliminate the sealing tape.
- Place the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots
- Install the paper tray with sufficient printing sheets.
- Turn ON the router.
- Ensure the network is stable and disturbance-free.
- Run an internet test using the wireless network.
- Connect the HP envy 6400e printer and PC with the same Wi-Fi
- Run a demo print.
How to connect HP Envy 6400e wirelessly?
Use HP Smart App to connect HP Envy 6400e printer wirelessly.
- Place the printer on the flat surface
- Plug the cable into the wall outlet.
- Activate the HP envy 6400e printer using the power button.
- Install enough printing sheets in the rear paper cassette
- Pull out the sealing tape of the ink cartridge.
- Place the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots.
- Turn ON the router.
- The connection should be stable.
- Make sure it has the WPS button.
- On the printer, press and hold the Wi-Fi and power button
- Now the wireless light starts to flash
- Now press the WPS button on the router.
- In two minutes, the connection will be complete.
- The flashing lights turn solid.
- It indicates to the user that the connection is successful.
- The HP Envy 6400e printer Wi-Fi setup is successful.
- Now the user can access the home internet and enjoy conducting a test print in the printer.
How to download and install HP Envy 6400e driver software for Windows?
The provided steps helps to download HP Envy 6400e printer drivers efficiently on the Windows system.
- Complete the basic setup on HP envy 6400e
- Switch ON HP envy 6400e using the power button.
- Turn ON the windows.
- Make sure to update the windows to the latest version.
- Connect the HP envy 6400e printer and the computer to Wi-Fi.
- Go to browser in windows.
- Type 123.hp.com/setup 6400e.
- Choose an OS as Windows.
- Search for the printer driver
- Click on the download icon.
- Complete the HP envy 6400e driver download.
- Double click on the downloaded file.
- Withdraw the HP envy 6400e driver for installation.
- Follow the on-screen orders
- Complete the HP envy 6400e driver installation on windows.
- It automatically finds the HP envy 6400e printer.
- Now click the add button.
- Now choose any document from the windows
- Now take a sample print
How to download and install HP envy 6400e Driver Software for Mac?
Follow the steps given below to install HP Envy 6400e driver on a Mac operating system.
- Turn ON the HP envy 6400e printer.
- Install the A4 sheet in the paper tray.
- Switch ON the MAC.
- Link the printer and the MAC to a wireless network.
- Open the browser in the MAC
- Manually type 123.hp.com/setup 6400e.
- Download a compatible HP envy 6400e driver.
- Go down to select the suitable driver file.
- Go through the rules that appear on-screen.
- Complete the HP envy 6400e driver downloads on MAC.
- After installing, restart the MAC.
- Tap the Apple icon
- Now select the applications
- Choose the printer and scanners icon
- It will automatically detect the driver.
- The installation of the HP envy 6400e printer driver is successful.
- Now select any file from the MAC device and take a demo print.
How to connect your HP Envy 6400e printer using the USB connection?
Connect the HP Envy 6400e printer using a USB connection and start printing.
- Switch on the hp envy 6400e
- Feed enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Turn on the Windows system.
- Change the device installation settings and choose yes.
- Now merge the printer and the computer with a USB cable.
- A hardware notification will appear on the screen.
- Add your printer by clicking on the add a new printer or scanner option.
- In the Mac device, click the Apple icon.
- Check for any software updates.
- If found, update the available software and reboot the Mac device.
- Make sure the MAC has an open USB port inbuilt.
- Click the Apple icon
- Click System Preferences > Printer & Scanners > add the HP envy 6400e printer.
- If the printer is available from the list, click the minus symbol
- Remove the printer.
- Now connect the printer with the USB cable to the MAC.
- A new message will appear, click on it.
- Download a suitable printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen commands to install it.
- Go to the printer driver and check whether the printer is on the available list.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and MAC device.
- Choose a document and conduct a printing test.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.