How to Scan on HP Deskjet 3752 printer
The instructions below will assist in providing the necessary details to answer the question, of how to scan on an HP Deskjet 3752 printer. The HP Deskjet 3752 printer is an all-in-one printer that comes with a scan option. For guidance on scanning the HP Deskjet 3752 printer, follow the steps below.
Download the HP Deskjet 3752 printer driver
- Power up the HP Deskjet 3752 printer and check if the printer is actively connected to a wireless connection.
- Turn on the device the printer is connected to, to download the HP Deskjet 3752 printer driver.
- Open the HP website on a preferred browser. Proceed to enter the details of the printer.
- Enter the name of the printer model and choose the operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Based on the details that have been entered, download the HP Deskjet 3752 printer scan driver.
- Download the scan driver and complete the installation of the HP Deskjet 3752 printer driver.
- Complete the on-screen instructions to complete the download and installation of the HP Deskjet 3752 scan driver.
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 3752 Printer for Windows?
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 3752 printer and the Windows device.
- Move over to the printer and place the desired document on the scanner.
- Note that the document should be aligned using the guidelines available on the printer.
- Complete the necessary settings that should be made, such as the file type and the location.
- Choose the file type such as JPEG or PDF. Select the destination to which the file should be saved.
- Click Scan on the dj 3752 printer and the file will be saved to the chosen designated folder.
How to scan on the HP Deskjet 3752 printer for Mac?
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 3752 printer and the Mac device.
- Place the document on the scanner glass. It should be aligned accurately for the best results.
- Click the scan option to make the necessary settings for the HP Deskjet 3752 printer to connect.
- Make the settings such as the file type and choose the location for the file to be saved.
- Choose between PDf or JPEG based on your preference.
- Click Scan and the file will be saved in the designated folder on the Mac.
If there are issues with taking a scan with the HP Deskjet 3752 printer, contact us for further assistance. Contact us!