How To Fix HP Envy 5530 Offline Issue?
HP Envy 5530 printer is one of the best options for all your printing purposes. However, sometimes you might experience certain problems with this printer. One such problem is the printer becoming offline.
Sometimes the HP Envy 5530 printer might show an offline error. However, you do not have to worry as resolving this problem is simple. Here, in this, blog, we are explaining the standard method for resolving the HP Envy 5530 printer offline problem. With the below-given standard method, you will be able to resolve the offline problem without any hassle.
- Initially, move on to the HP Envy 5530 printer and reboot it.
- After that, reboot the Windows or Mac computer connected to the Envy printer.
- Then, deactivate the computer & HP 5530 printer.
- Wait for some time and activate the HP Envy 5530 printer.
- Then, activate the computer and wireless router.
- Now, check whether the HP 5530 printer has become online.
- If still, the Envy printer is offline, then move on to your computer.
- Access the control panel section of the computer and click- Devices and Printers.
- Then, choose your preferred Envy printer and right-click on it.
- You will see the option- Use Printer Online, choose it.
- The HP Envy 5530 printer will become online now.
- Still, if the Envy printer shows an offline error, then go to the computer.
- Access the section- Control Panel and go for the Devices and Printers option.
- The HP Envy 5530 printer name will appear on the device screen, choose it.
- Now, access the Use menu and cancel the ongoing printing works.
- Check the Envy printer to confirm there are no jammed
- If you see any jammed paper in the Envy printer, remove it.
- Now, check the HP 5530 printer; it will be online.
- Finally, open any page on the computer and print it as a test.
Resolving the offline problem of the HP Envy 5530 printer is simple with the below method. However, if you have any queries regarding it, contact our tech support team. Our technical support team is efficient in guiding you in resolving all the printer-related problems.