HP Envy 6034e Printer Troubleshooting
If any queries arises, reach out to our professionals who are available 24/7 to analyze your problems and requirements regarding the Printer issues and to provide the best solution to get you back on track.
How To Fix The HP Envy 6034e Printer Driver Is Unavailable Issue?
To fix the HP printer driver unavailable problem, follow the process given below one by one.
- Turn ON the windows.
- Update the windows to the latest version.
- Press the add printer option to link the printer.
- Visit HP’s official website to download the driver when prompted.
- Download and install the HP printer driver.
- After installations, restart the windows.
- Click the Hewlett-Packard in the manufacturing panel.
- Choose the printer model number in the printer panel.
- Initiate the HP printer and add it to the wireless network.
- Connect the computer to the same wireless network.
- Press the start button on the windows.
- Go to the printers and scanners option.
- Click the add button to add the printer.
- Click the printer that I want isn’t listed option.
- It will automatically locate the printer.
- Finally, select the HP printer and click the Add button.
- Now choose any file and conduct a test print.