HP Officejet Pro 8020e Printer Troubleshooting
The HP Officejet Pro 8020e printer has a greater output speed and performance. The user needs to install the HP Smart app from the browser. It will access the printer from the computer. Make sure to resolve any issues faced during the printer operating referring to the instructions provided below.
How To Fix The HP Officejet Pro 8020e Printer Driver Is Unavailable Issue?
To fix the HP printer driver unavailable problem, follow the process given below one by one.
- Reboot the HP printer and windows.
- Turn ON the router.
- Run an internet test to check the network connection.
- Connect the printer and the windows with the same network.
- Install the HP Print and scan doctor app to solve the printer error.
- Uninstall the printer driver.
- Reinstall the latest version of the driver.
- Restart the windows.
- Click the start button > printers and scanners.
- Click the add button to add the printer to the windows.
- Now select any document from the windows and conduct a printing test.