HP Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting procedures are technical steps crafted by a professional engineer to resolve the issues. If any queries arises reach out to our professionals who are available 24/7 to analyze your problems and requirements regarding the Printer issues and to provide the best solution to get you back on track.
How to fix the HP printer driver is unavailable issue?
To fix the HP printer driver unavailable problem, follow the process given below one by one.
- Switch ON the windows device.
- Access the computer control panel.
- Select the devices and printers option.
- Then press the add printer option to add the printer.
- If the windows prompt to install any driver, update the windows to the latest version.
- Download and install the HP printer driver.
- Restart the windows.
- The driver list will automatically update.
- Choose the Hewlett-Packard in the manufacturing pane.
- Choose the printer model number in the printer pane.
- After installation, restart the windows.
- Activate the HP printer and link it to a network.
- Connect the computer to the same wireless network.
- Press the start button on the windows device.
- Go to the device and printer option.
- Click the add button to add the printer.
- If the HP printer is unavailable, click the printer that I want isn’t listed option.
- The windows will automatically locate the printer and display it.
- Finally, select the HP printer and click the Add button.
- Now perform a printing test.