HP Smart tank 7301 Setup
Instructions for HP Smart Tank 7301 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Smart tank 7301 Setup Support
The HP Smart tank 7301 printer is an excellent printer that can print, copy and scan immediately. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 7301 to get the latest version of the driver. Connect the HP Smart tank 7301 using a wired or wireless connection and start printing effortlessly. The printer is compatible with different operating systems.
How to set up your HP Smart tank 7301 printer?
Follow the steps below for concluding the HP Smart tank 7301 printer setup.
- Unpack the HP smart tank 7301 printers from the consignment.
- Remove all the bubble wraps and protective tapes from inside and outside of the printer.
- Cross-check the accessories which come along with the printer box and explore their uses.
- Ensure the HP Smart tank 7301 printers for any damages.
- Position the HP Smart tank 7301 printers on a clean surface
- Make sure it is not near to the window and water.
- Associate the power cable to attach the HP Smart tank 7301 printers to a wall outlet.
- Switch ON the HP Smart tank 7301 printer.
- Open the ink cartridge door.
- Take off the sealing tape on the ink cartridge
- Place the black ink cartridge on the left
- Place the tri-color cartridge on the right side of the printer.
- Access the paper cassette and clean it with tissue or cloth.
- Arrange a stack of printings sheets
- Feed them in the paper tray.
- Open the control panel on the HP Smart tank 7301 printers.
- Fill up all the user information and data in the printer.
- Complete the HP Smart tank 7301 setups.
- Link the system with a wireless network
- Choose a document and start printing.
How to connect HP Smart tank 7301 wirelessly?
HP Smart tank 7301 printer wirelessly to your Windows, Mac device, or Android set up to conduct seamless printing from your place.
- Connect the HP Smart tank 7301 printers into a stable wall port for power supply.
- Complete the HP Smart tank 7301 printer setup.
- Check the ink cartridges for any leakages.
- Ensure the cartridges are not empty.
- Refill enough ink in the cartridges.
- Load the paper feeder with enough printing sheets.
- Switch ON the modem.
- Check whether the network flow is not fluctuating and reliable.
- Make a note of the SSID and the password.
- Step 1: (In wifi direct method) Switch On the HP Smart tank 7301 printers.
- Turn ON the router.
- Make sure the printer is in close range to the router.
- Press and hold the wireless button on the HP Smart tank 7301 printers.
- The wireless button light starts to blink.
- Turn ON the PC
- Click the settings options > Wi-Fi settings.
- Choose the HP Smart tank 7301 printers with name direct.
- The system will prompt for the PIN.
- Press the information button on the HP Smart tank 7301 printers.
- Now the printer prints a configuration page with the PIN.
- Enter this PIN into the computer.
- The connection of HP Smart tank and computer with Wi-Fi direct is successful.
How to download And install HP Smart tank 7301 driver software for Windows 10?
Update the windows to the latest version. Follow the below method to download and install the driver successfully.
- Turn ON HP Smart tank 7301 using the power button.
- Finish the HP Smart tank 7301 setups.
- Turn ON the windows system.
- Check whether the windows system is the latest version.
- Relate the HP Smart tank 7301 printers and the computer to a wireless network.
- Open browser in windows and type 123.hp.com/setup 7301
- Scroll down and search for the HP Smart tank 7301 printer driver.
- Click the download button to download the latest version of the driver.
- Follow the on-page guidelines to finalize the driver download.
- Double-click the HP Smart tank 7301 printer drivers to withdraw it for installation.
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete the HP Smart tank 7301 driver installation on windows.
- Restart the Windows.
- Add the HP Smart tank 7301 printers.
- Go to any file in windows and take a print.
How to download and install HP Smart Tank 7301 Driver Software for Mac?
It is mandatory to download and install the latest updated HP Smart Tank 7301 drivers on your Mac device.
- Turn ON the HP Smart tank 7301 printers.
- Turn ON the MAC device.
- Connect the HP Smart tank 7301 printers and MAC device to a wireless network.
- Open the browser in the MAC and type 123.hp.com/setup 7301.
- Search and select the driver file.
- Click the download button to download the compatible HP Smart tank 7301 drivers.
- Use the on-page rules to complete the HP Smart tank 7301 driver download on MAC.
- Start the MAC device after downloading the driver.
- Click the Apple icon, select the applications and tap the HP Smart tank 7301 drivers.
- Search for the home printer.
- Press the ADD button.
- The HP Smart tank 7301 drivers will add the printer.
- Select any statement for sample printing.
How to connect HP Smart tank 7301 printer using a USB connection?
Follow these Steps to connect your HP Smart tank 7301 printer using a USB connection.
- On windows system, make sure the computer has an inbuilt open USB port.
- The USB cable must be within 3metres in length.
- Switch on the HP Smart tank 7301 printers and feed enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Turn on the windows.
- Change the device installation settings and choose yes(recommended).
- Now merge the printer and the windows with a USB cable.
- A hardware notification will appear on the screen.
- Add the printer to the windows by clicking on add a new printer or scanner option.
- Choose a document and take demo print.
- Turn ON the MAC device.
- Click the Apple icon.
- Check for any software updates.
- If found, update the available software.
- Reboot the Mac device.
- Make sure the MAC has an open USB port inbuilt.
- Click the Apple icon, click System Preferences > Printers & Scanners > add the HP Smart tank 7301 printers.
- If the printer is available in the list, then click the minus symbol to remove the printer.
- Now connect the printer with the USB cable to the MAC.
- A new message will appear to download a suitable printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen commands to install it.
- Go to the printer driver and check whether the printer is on the available list.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and MAC device.
- Choose a document and conduct a printing test.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.