HP Officejet pro 8020 Setup
Instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8020 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet Pro 8020 setup support
HP Officejet Pro 8020 All-in-One Printer can be connected using both wired and wireless connections on Mac, Android and Windows software. Make sure to download a compatible printer driver to enjoy seamless printing, scanning and copying operations.
How to set up your HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer?
Use the provided guidelines and complete HP Officejet Pro 8020 setup.
- Open the printer box, take it out, and place it on a plane surface.
- Check whether all the accessories are provided.
- Remove all the packaging material from inside and outside of the printer.
- Take the power cord and connect the printer to the wall socket.
- Go through the user manual and load the cartridges in the respective slot.
- Clean the paper input tray and load enough paper in it.
- Press the power button. HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer setup is completed.
- Now connect a device using a wired or wireless connection and start to print.
How to connect your HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer wirelessly?
Connect HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer to a wireless network and start printing immediately.
- Turn on the printer, load enough paper in the paper input tray.
- In the printer control panel, > settings option, >network setup.
- From the list choose the wireless setup option and click on wireless setup Wizard.
- From the dropdown menu select the wireless network click on it enter the password and click ok. To complete HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer wireless setup.
- Connect a device to the same wireless network, choose a document and click print.
How to download and install HP Officejet Pro 8020 driver software in Windows?
HP Officejet Pro 8020-driver is compatible with the Windows system. It is mandatory to download and install it. Follow the procedure and complete the setup.
- Turn on the printer, load enough paper in the paper input tray and connect to the wireless network.
- Switch on the Windows software and make sure it is connected to the same wireless network.
- Upgrade the operating software.
- Open the Windows browser and visit the official website of HP. Enter the printer model number.
- Choose the needed printer driver and select download.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-page guidance to complete the setup.
- Select the required connection mode and connect the device.
- Post- hp officejet pro 8020 driver install, reboot the device select a document and click print.
How to download and install HP officejet Pro 8020 Driver Software for Mac?
Turn on the Mac device and connect it to the wireless network to upgrade the Mac operating system.
- Turn on the printer, load a paper in the paper input tray and connect to the same wireless network.
- On the Mac, visit the official website of HP, enter the printer model number, select the compatible HP Officejet Pro 8020 driver, click download.
- Finish the setup, choose wired connection when prompted.
- Take a USB cable connect it to the computer and the printer as shown on the screen.
- Complete the setup, follow the prompts, provide the required permissions, complete hp Officejet Pro-8020 driver download, select a document and click print.
How to download your HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer using the USB connection?
Use a USB cable to connect HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer to the device following the steps given below.
- Turn on the printer, load enough paper in the paper input tray, turn on the computer, and make sure the USB port is available.
- On the Windows system select change device settings choose yes recommended.
- Use a USB cable to connect the printer and then the computer.
- On the computer found a new hardware, click on it, follow the prompts and complete the setup
- If unable to find the printer add it manually by selecting add a printer or scanner option.
- Click the printer that I want isn't listed, if the problem persists following the guidance to complete the setup.
- On the Mac, device connect the printer and the system using the USB cable.
- Select the Apple icon > system preferences > printer and scanner icon > click on the plus button >.
- Select the printer and complete the setup.
- Choose a document and start printing.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.