HP Officejet pro 8025 Setup
Instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8025 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 setup support
HP Officejet Pro 8025 all-in-one wireless printer can easily connect to the Windows, Mac and Android device wirelessly. Conduct seamless printing, scanning and copying functions in just a minute. Download a fully-featured updated HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer driver from 123.hp.com.
How to set up your HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer?
Instructions provided here helps to set up HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer for the first time.
- Open the printer box, take it out, and place it on a table.
- Remove all the packaging materials bubble wrap and plastic covers from the printer.
- Cross check all the accessories for high quality.
- Take the power cord and connect the printer to the wall socket.
- Take a stack of paper and load it in the paper input tray.
- Based on the user manual take the Ink cartridges and load them into respective slots.
- Click the power button to turn on the printer.
- On the control panel select the date time and complete the HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer setup.
- Connect to the device using a wired or wireless connection and start printing.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 8025 wirelessly?
Complete HP Officejet Pro 8025 wireless setup by following the steps given below.
- Attach the printer's power cable to a stable power source.
- Now load enough paper in the paper input tray and turn on the printer.
- Turn on the wireless network to make sure the connection is stable.
- On the printer control panel select the network setting option to choose wireless setup select wireless setup Wizard.
- From the list select the wireless network to enter the credentials click ok, the wireless set up is established.
- Connect a device to the same wireless network, download and install the compatible printer driver complete the setup and start printing.
How to download and install HP Officejet Pro 8025 driver software for Windows?
Install HP Officejet Pro-8025 driver software on the Windows operating system following the instructions.
- Connect the printer to a stable power source load in a paper in the paper input tray and turn on the printer.
- Turn on the wireless network and make sure it is stable.
- Connect the Windows system and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Upgrade the Windows OS.
- On the Windows browser type 123.hp.com and select drivers and software. Enter the printer model number, select the compatible printer driver and click download.
- Open the downloaded file, start the installation process, use the on-page guidelines and complete the setup. .
- When prompted select wired connection follow the guidelines to connect the printer and the system using the USB cable.
- Post-installation reboot the device, select the document and start printing.
How to download and install HP Officejet Pro 8025 Driver Software for Mac?
Use the guidelines provided to complete HP Officejet Pro 8025 driver download on Mac.
- Turn on the Mac device wireless network and the printer and connect them.
- On the Mac, the browser visits the official website of HP enters the printer model number selects the compatible printer software.
- Click download. Proceed installation by opening the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-page guidance, enter the required credentials, go through the terms and conditions and provide the required permission.
- When prompted, select the required mode of connection.
- After completing the HP Officejet Pro 8025 driver install, reboot the device.
- Select the required document and start printing.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer using a USB connection?
The provided guidelines help connect the printer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer load enough paper in the paper input tray
- Cross-check whether the system and the printer have a USB port.
- Take an undamaged USB cable. On the Windows software select change device settings and choose yes recommended.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and then to the computers directly.
- Found new hardware message flashes, follow the prompts and complete the setup if unable to connect select add a printer or scanner option follow the guidelines and complete the setup.
- If the printer is unavailable, select the printer that I want isn't listed and complete the setup.
- On the Mac system after connecting the printer using the USB cable to the device select the Apple icon > system preferences> click add printer or scanner option select the printer and complete the setup.
- Make sure to download a fully-featured HP Officejet Pro 8025 driver onto the system. Conduct test print.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.