HP Officejet pro 8028 Setup
Instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet Pro 8028 setup support
The HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printers deliver output in speed and performance. The printer has a great printing speed. The user needs to install the HP Smart app from the browser. It will access the printer from the computer. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 8028 to get the latest version of the driver. Download and install the driver using the screens methods according to windows or MAC OS, and make sure to follow the process below without any errors.
How to set up your HP Officejet Pro 8028 printer?
Instructions provided here helps to set up HP Officejet Pro 8028 printer for the first time.
- Unbox the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printer from the package.
- Take out the blue tape from the interior and exterior of the printer.
- Study the printer and its accessory tools for any damages.
- Place the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printer on the surface.
- Generally, the HP printer comes with a set of ink cartridges
- It usually lasts for one year.
- Use the wire outlet to connect one end to the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printers and another end to the power grid.
- Turn ON the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printers
- Remove the sealing tape from the ink cartridge.
- Place it in the cartridge chamber
- Install the document feeder with enough printing sheets.
- Enter to the control panel on the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printers.
- Complete the basic setup by typing the user information.
- Connect the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printer to a wireless network.
- The HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printer setup is successful
- Link the PC to the same network, choose a document and run a demo print.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 8028 wirelessly?
Complete HP Officejet Pro 8028 wireless setup by following the steps given below.
- Switch ON the modem.
- Access the internet.
- Make sure the connection is disturbance-free.
- Place the printer in closer range of internet connection.
- Start the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printers.
- Open the printer to operate the ink cartridge door.
- Check whether cartridges are full of ink
- Uplift the paper tray.
- Clean it with a clean cloth.
- Assemble a new stack of printing sheets.
- Fix new papers to prevent paper jam.
- Open the control panel screen.
- Tap the network setup.
- Click the wireless settings icon.
- Press the wireless setup wizard.
- It traces for the available Wi-Fi network.
- Manually selects a home wireless network from the list of available networks.
- Type the password and go through the instruction
- Process it by pressing the OK button.
- Integrate the wireless network to the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printers
- Connect the device to the same network
- Take a demo printing.
- The HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printer Wi-Fi setup is complete.
How to download and install HP Officejet Pro 8028 driver software for Windows?
Install HP Officejet Pro-8028 driver software on the Windows operating system following the instructions.
- Firstly, complete the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printer setup.
- Press the power button to start HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printers
- Turn ON the windows.
- Examine the windows and upgrade it to the latest version.
- Link the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printers and the windows PC to the network wirelessly.
- Open the browser in windows.
- Type 123.hp.com/setup 8028 in the internet search box.
- Discover the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printer driver.
- Choose the OS as windows.
- Click on the download icon.
- Accomplish the driver download
- Double click and draw the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printer drivers for installation.
- Follow the on-screen instruction.
- Complete the HP driver installation on windows
- Restart the windows
- Press the setting icon.
- Click the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 driver.
- Hit the printers and scanners option.
- It impulsively detects the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printers.
- Click the add button
- If the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printers are unavailable.
- Type the printer model number manually
- Press the add button and add the printer.
- Now choose any file in the windows to take a demo print
How to download and install HP Officejet Pro 8028 Driver Software for Mac?
Use the guidelines provided to complete HP Officejet Pro 8028 driver download on Mac.
- Switch ON the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printers
- Arrange and load enough A4 sheets
- Open the paper tray and clean it with a cloth.
- Fix it in the input tray.
- Ensure the ink cartridges are in the cartridge slots safely
- Check for any leakages in them.
- Start the MAC system.
- Link the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printer and the MAC to a wireless network.
- Open the browser in the MAC
- Manually type 123.hp.com/setup 8028.
- Choose the OS as MAC
- Download an appropriate HP OfficeJet pro 8028 driver.
- Skip down to select the suitable driver file.
- Go through the rules that appear on-screen
- Finish the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 driver download on MAC.
- After installation, restart the MAC
- Click Apple icon
- Press the applications
- Now click the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printer drivers
- The HP OfficeJet pro 8028 drivers will add the printer.
- ADD the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printers
- Choose any document to run a printing test from MAC.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 8028 printer using a USB connection?
The provided guidelines help connect the printer using the USB cable.
- Switch on the printer.
- If it is already connected with a USB cable remove it.
- Check for any software updates
- If an update is available, get the latest version of the software.
- Reboot the computer.
- If the printer is unavailable, select the printer that I want isn't listed and complete the setup.
- The system should have an open USB port inbuilt.
- Click the icon, go to System Preferences
- Select Printers & Scanners and add the HP OfficeJet pro 8028 printers.
- If the printer is available in the list, tap the minus icon and remove the printer.
- Now connect the printer with the USB cable to the computer.
- A hardware message will display
- Click on it and follow the process
- Download and install a printer driver
- Follow the on-screen commands to install it.
- Complete the setup and run a test print.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.