HP Officejet pro 8035 setup
Instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 setup support
HP Officejet Pro 8035 is an All-in-one printer which conducts seamless printing operations. Download the driver directly from 123.hp.com. It is compatible with Windows, Android, and Mac systems. 123.hp.com/oj8035 setup can be done both wirelessly and using a wired connection.
How to set up your HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer?
Follow these steps to complete HP Officejet Pro 8035 setup.
- Open the box of the printer and place the printer on a table. Check whether all the accessories and the printer are not damaged.
- Remove all the protective tapes, packaging materials from the printer. Open the paper tray, clean it with a fine cloth and load enough paper in the paper tray.
- Take the user manual and load the Ink cartridges as per the instructions provided.
- Connect the printer to a power source using a power cord and turn on the printer. Turn on the power button.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8035 setup is completed.
- Connect the printer to a device using a USB cable or wireless connection and conduct a test print.
How to connect your HP Officejet Pro 8035 wirelessly?
Follow the steps to complete HP Officejet Pro 8035 wireless setup.
- The printer has a stable power source and not enough paper in the input tray. Turn on the printer and wait for the control panel to light up.
- Turn on the wireless network, note down the password and name of the wireless network.
- Scroll down the control panel > settings > network setup > wireless settings > wireless setup Wizard.
- From the drop-down list choose the wireless network, enter the credentials and click ok..
- The printer is wirelessly connected. Connect the device to the same Wi-Fi network, download the suitable printer driver from 123.hp.com and conduct a test print.
How to download and install HP Officejet Pro 8035 driver software for Windows 10?
To install HP Officejet Pro 8035 driver onto the Windows system follow these techniques.
- Connect the printer to a power source, load enough paper, and turn it on. Turn on the Windows system and connect the printer and the system to the same wireless network.
- On the Windows browser visit, 123.hp.com select drivers and software enter the printer model number.
- Choose the compatible printer driver and click download. Initiate the installation process. When prompted to choose the connection type select wired connection.
- Connect the printer and the computer system using the USB cable as shown on the page.
- Complete the setup, reboot the system and conduct a test print.
- HP Officejet Pro 8035 driver download on Windows is completed.
How to download and install HP Officejet Pro 8035 Driver Software for Mac?
Follow these instructions to complete HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 driver install for the Mac system
- Turn on the computer and connect to a wireless network. Connect the printer to the power source, load enough paper, turn it down and connect to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Upgrade the Mac operating system. On the Mac, the browser visits the official website of HP and enters the printer model.
- Select the compatible printer driver and click download.
- Complete the installation procedure follow the on-page instructions and choose the required connection type when prompted
- Reboot the system and conduct a test print to make sure the connection is complete
- HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer install completed.
How to connect HPOfficejet Pro 8035 printer using a USB connection?
Now connect the Mac or Windows system by using a USB cable to HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer.
- Turn on printer and load enough paper in the input tray. If it is already connected the system using a USB cable remove it.
- Make sure the system comprises a USB port. On the system select device installation settings and choose yes (recommended). Connect the printer and the computer using a USB cable that is not damaged.
- Found a new hardware message will be displayed on the system screen, click on it and complete the setup. Conduct a test print.
- If unable to find the printer click add a printer or scanner option and select the printer and click add. If the printer is not available in the list choose the printer that I want isn't listed and continue with the on-page guidance and complete the setup
- Make sure to download a fully-featured updated printer driver onto the Windows system and conduct a test print.
- For Mac system, turn on the printer and make sure these is enough paper in the paper tray. Turn on the Mac system and connect it to the printer using the USB cable.
- Make sure that to connected directly not within the USB docking station.
- Click on the Apple icon and select system preferences and choose the printers and scanner option-click the Plus sign and select the printer from the list and click add.
- The printer is successfully connected to the Mac system complete the setup and conduct a test print
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.