HP Officejet pro 8035e Setup
Instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8035e Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e setup support
HP Officejet Pro 8035e all-in-one printer is a one-stop solution for all your printing scanning and copying functions. Download a compatible printer driver from 123.hp.com on a real device and start printing immediately.
How to set up your HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer?
Instructions provided here helps to set up HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer for the first time.
- Open the box of the printer, take it out, and place it on a table close to a wall socket.
- Check whether the printer is damaged and all the accessories are provided.
- Remove all of the packaging material from the printer.
- Take an electric cord and connect the printer to a wall socket.
- Open the paper input tray, clean it and load enough paper onto it.
- Refer to the procedure given in the user manual to load the Ink cartridges in the respective slots. Turn on the printer.
- Complete the HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer setup.
- Connect the device using a wired or wireless connection and start printing.
How to connect your HP Officejet Pro 8035e wirelessly?
Connect HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer wirelessly and start printing within minutes.
- Turn on the printer and load enough paper in the paper input tray and position it close to a Wi-Fi router.
- Turn on the wireless network to make sure the connection is not fluctuating.
- On the printer control panel, select settings > network setup > wireless setup and select the wireless setup wizard option.
- From the list choose the required wireless network and click on it.
- Enter the network password and other credentials. Complete the setup.
- Connect a device to the same wireless network and start printing.
How to download and install HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver software for Windows?
HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver is compatible with Windows software. Use the guidelines provided to complete the installation.
- Turn on the printer, load enough paper in the paper in the input tray position close to the wireless network.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi network to make sure the connection is not fluctuating.
- Connect a printer and the Windows system to the same wireless network.
- Open the Windows browser visit 123.hp.com select drivers and software enter the printer model number.
- Select the compatible HP Officejet Pro 8035e drivers and click download.
- Click the file and proceed with the installation.
- When prompted to select the connectivity mode to choose the required mode and complete HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver download on Windows.
- Select the document and start printing.
How to download and install HP Officejet pro 8035e Driver Software for Mac?
Download and install compatible HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e driver software on the Macintosh using the guidelines provided below.
- Turn on the printer load enough paper in the paper input tray turn on the wireless network and make sure the printer is within the range.
- Connect the printer and the Mac device to the wireless network. Upgrade the Mac Operating System.
- Open the Mac browser enter 123.hp.com select software and drivers enter the printer model number.
- Select the compatible HP Officejet Pro 8035e drivers and click download and start the installation process.
- Follow the procedure to complete HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver installation.
- Reboot the Mac device select a document and start printing.
How to connect HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer using the USB connection?
Use the instructions given below to initiate a wired connection between HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer and the device.
- Turn on the printer load enough paper in the paper input tray
- Remove any USB cable connections if connected prior.
- Take a USB cable that is less than 3 meters in length and is not damaged.
- On the Windows system select change device installation settings and choose yes (recommended) to connect the printer and the computer using the USB cable.
- Found new hardware message flashes on the screen click on it follow the prompts and complete the setup.
- Found a new hardware message flashes on the screen click on it, then follow the prompts and complete the setup.
- Add the printer manually by selecting add a printer or scanner option
- If the printer type is not available select the printer that I want isn't listed options follow the prompts and complete the setup.
- In case of the mac system post connecting the printer to the device click on the Apple icon select system preferences choose printers and scanners icon click on the plus symbol, add your printer complete the setup choose a document, and start printing.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.