HP Officejet pro 8720 Setup
Instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8720 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 setup support
The HP OfficeJet pro 8720 Printer provide output in greater quality and speed. This model printer prints 35pages per minute and takes 20 copies in one touch per minute. The user can install the HP Smart app from the browser. It will access the printer from the system. Download the latest version of the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 8720. Download and install the driver using the screens methods according to windows or MAC OS and follow the process below without any errors.
How to set up your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer?
HP OfficeJet pro 8720 printer setup for the first time is now easy by using the instructions given below. Follow the guidelines one by one to complete the setup without any error.
- Take the HP printer from the package.
- Remove all the packaging materials
- Study the printer and its accessory tools for any damages
- Place the HP printer on the surface.
- Generally, the HP printer comes with a set of ink cartridges
- It lasts for more than a year.
- The consignment has an USB cable, wire outlet and cross check whether the user manual.
- Use the wire outlet and link one end to the HP printer and another end to the power grid
- Turn ON the HP Printer.
- Remove the sealing tape from the ink cartridge
- Load the ink cartridge.
- Install the Document feeder with enough printing sheets
- Enter the control panel on the HP printer.
- Complete the basic setup.
- Type the user information.
- Link the HP printer to a wireless network.
- The HP OfficeJet pro 8720 printer setup is successful.
- Link the PC to the same network
- Choose a document and run a demo print.
How to connect your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer wirelessly?
Connect HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer to a wireless network and start printing immediately.
- Switch ON the modem.
- Access the internet.
- Make sure the connection is disturbance-free.
- Place the printer in closer range of internet connection.
- Start the HP Printer.
- Open the printer ink cartridge door
- Check whether cartridges are full of ink.
- Uplift the paper tray.
- Clean it with a clean cloth.
- Assemble a new stack of printing sheets
- Load new papers to prevent paper jam.
- Open the Control panel screen.
- Tap the Network setup.
- Click the wireless settings icon.
- Press the wireless setup wizard.
- It traces for the available Wi-Fi network
- Manually selects a home wireless network from the list
- Type the password and go through the instruction.
- Process it by pressing the OK button.
- Link the wireless network to the HP printer
- Connect the device to the same network
- Take a demo printing.
- The HP OfficeJet pro 8720 Wi-Fi setup is completed.
How to download and install HP Officejet Pro 8720 driver software in Windows?
Download the compatible HP OfficeJet pro 8720 driver onto the Windows software for conducting seamless printing operations. Follow the steps given below to complete the process without any errors.
- Complete the HP printer setup.
- Press the power button to start the HP printer.
- Turn ON the windows.
- Examine the windows and upgrade it to the latest version
- Complete the HP OfficeJet pro 8720 wireless setup.
- Link the windows to the same network.
- Open the browser in windows.
- Type 123.hp.com/setup 8720 in the internet search box.
- Discover the HP OfficeJet pro 8720 driver.
- Choose the OS like windows.
- Click on the download icon.
- Complete the driver download.
- Open the Downloads folder.
- Double click and withdraw the HP printer driver
- Follow the on-screen instruction
- Complete the HP driver installation on windows.
- Now find any file in the windows to take a sample print.
- Press the setting icon.
- Hit the Printer and scanners option.
- It impulsively detects the HP printer.
- Click the add button.
- If the HP printer is unavailable
- Type the printer model number manually
- Press the Add button and add the printer
- Now choose any file in the windows to take a demo print.
How to download and install HP officejet Pro 8720 Driver Software for Mac?
To download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8720 driver use the methods given below.
- Switch ON the Printer.
- Arrange and load enough A4 sheets.
- Open the paper tray and clean it with a cloth
- Fix it in the input tray.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are in the slots safely
- Check for any leakages in them.
- Start the MAC system
- Link the HP printer and the MAC to a wireless network
- Open the browser in the MAC.
- Manually type 123.hp.com/setup 8720.
- Choose the OS as MAC
- Download an appropriate HP printer driver.
- Skip down to select the suitable driver file
- Go through the rules that appear on-screen.
- Finish the HP OfficeJet pro 8720 driver download.
- After installation, restart the MAC.
- Click Apple icon and choose the system preferences.
- Now click the Printer and scanners option.
- The driver will add the printer
- ADD the HP Printer.
- Choose any document to run a printing test from the MAC.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer using the USB connection?
Use a USB cable to connect HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer to the device following the steps given below.
- Turn ON the PS.
- Switch on the printer
- Link the USB cable and remove it.
- Check for any software updates.
- If an update is available, get the latest version of the software.
- Reboot the computer.
- The system should have an open USB port inbuilt.
- Click the icon, go to System Preferences.
- Select Printer & Scanners and add the HP Printer
- Choose the printer and tap the minus icon
- Remove the printer.
- Now connect the printer with the USB cable to the computer.
- The USB should not be beyond 3 meters
- A hardware message will display.
- Click on the message.
- Follow the process.
- Download and install a printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen commands to install it
- Complete the setup and run a test print
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.