HP Officejet 3835 Setup
Instructions for HP Officejet 3835 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet 3835 Setup Support
HP Officejet 3835 all in one printer is the most suitable for both domestic and office printing. It can easily be placed on the top of a table without a lot of space. By installing the HP Smart app all the printer functional aspects including the ink level can be checked. Download the HP Officejet 3835 drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 3835 onto your device. The printer is compatible with Windows, Android, and Mac OS. Connect the devices using a wired or wireless connection to start printing.
How to set up your HP Officejet 3835 printer?
Complete the HP OfficeJet 3835 printer setup for the first time by following the below procedure.
- Remove the HP OfficeJet 3835 printers from the box.
- Exclude all the straps and protective coverings from the printer.
- Review the HP OfficeJet 3835 printer and its accessories for any damages.
- Place the HP Officejet 3835 printer on an even surface.
- Avoid placing the printer near an open window.
- Integrate the HP OfficeJet 3835 to the wall socket using the wire.
- Turn ON the HP Officejet 3835 printers
- Peel out the sealing tapes carefully.
- Fix the ink cartridges in the respective slots.
- Lift the paper tray upwards to fill enough paper in the paper tray.
- Open the control panel screen on the printer.
- Set user name, time, and location in the printer.
- Finalize the basic HP OfficeJet 3835 printer setup by filling in the user information.
- Associate the HP OfficeJet 3835 printers and the devices with the network wirelessly.
- Choose a document and start printing.
How to connect your HP Officejet 3835 printer wirelessly?
For HP Officejet 3835 wireless setup in MAC and Windows 10, you can follow all the instructions that are listed below. By utilizing the steps that are given below you can easily establish a wireless setup at ease.
- Combine the HP OfficeJet 3835 printer with a standard wall port.
- Cross-check whether the ink cartridges are not empty.
- Fill them with enough ink.
- Fix the cartridges in their respective chamber and close them.
- Fill enough printing paper in the paper tray.
- Turn ON the HP Officejet 3835 printer using the power button.
- Switch ON the router of the Wi-Fi network.
- Cross-check whether the connection is stable.
- Go to the control panel on the HP OfficeJet 3835 printer.
- Click on the network setup.
- Select wireless settings and choose wireless setup wizard.
- It finds the available Wi-Fi network and lists them on the screen.
- Now selects the Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the password manually.
- Click the OK button to complete the HP OfficeJet 3835 Wi-Fi setup.
- Connect the device to the same network.
- Download the HP smart app using the browser.
- Open the HP smart app and add the HP Officejet 3835 printer.
- Choose any document and take a print for demo.
How to download and install HP Officejet 3835 driver software for Windows 10?
After completing the HP Officejet 3835 setup process, you can move on with the HP Officejet 3835 driver download process for Windows 10:
- Go through the simple procedure to complete HP OfficeJet 3835 printer setup.
- Turn ON HP OfficeJet 3835 using the power button.
- Turn ON windows system.
- Check whether windows have the latest version, or else Update the OS.
- Connect the HP OfficeJet 3835 printer and the computer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open browser in windows and type 123.hp.com/setup 3835
- Find a compatible HP Officejet 3835 printer driver to download.
- Complete the HP Officejet 3835 driver download.
- Double click on the driver folder to extract HP Officejet 3835 driver for installation
- For installation, follow the guidelines that prompt on the screen.
- Complete the HP Officejet 3835 driver installation on windows.
- Reboot the operating system and Click the settings option.
- Click the printers and scanners option.
- It automatically finds the HP Officejet 3835 printer.
- Click the add button to integrate the printer.
- Now find any file in the windows to take sample print.
How to download and install HP Officejet 3835 Driver Software for MAC?
To download and install the HP Officejet 3835 driver follow the methods below.
- Switch ON the HP Officejet 3835 and connect it to a wall outlet.
- Install enough printings sheets in the input tray.
- Check out whether the ink cartridge has enough ink.
- Turn ON the MAC system.
- Join the HP Officejet 3835 printer and the MAC to the network wirelessly.
- Open the browser in the MAC.
- Manually type 123.hp.com/setup 3835.
- Now select the compatible HP Officejet 3835 driver
- Go through the on-screen rules to complete the HP Officejet 3835 driver download on MAC.
- Restart the MAC.
- Press the Apple icon, go to the system preferences.
- Click the printers and scanners option.
- Search for the HP Officejet 3835 printer.
- The HP OfficeJet 3835 driver will automatically add the printer
- Select any file to print a sample on the MAC.
How to connect HP Officejet 3835 printer using a USB connection?
To connect your HP Officejet 3835 printer device using a USB cable, you will have to do the following steps carefully:
- Complete the basic setup of the HP Officejet 3835 printer.
- Plug the printer into the wall port
- Switch ON the HP Officejet 3835 printer.
- Turn ON the computer device.
- Check whether the computer or laptop has an open inbuilt USB port.
- Select a good quality USB cable less than 3metres in length.
- Avoid connecting the USB cable with HUB or junctions.
- Change the device installation settings and choose yes (recommended).
- Now link the HP Officejet 3835 printer and the computer device with a USB cable.
- A new hardware notification will appear on the screen.
- Follow the on-page instructions to complete the USB connection.
- Select add printers and scanners options in the windows and click the available printer.
- If the printer is not available, then select add a new printer or scanner option.
- Follow the prompts and complete the setup.
- Choose a document from the computer and take a demo print.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.