HP Officejet 4650 Setup
Instructions for HP Officejet 4650 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet 4650 Setup Support
HP OfficeJet 4650 printer is a compatible printer that is used in both residential and small-scale businesses. By installing the HP Smart app, the user can print and scan seamlessly from the device. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4650 to get the latest version of the driver.
How to set up HP Officejet 4650 printer?
For 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer, you can follow the set of instructions given below. Setting up your printer is the first step towards continuing with printing your documents, files and photos at ease:
- Take the HP Officejet 4650 printers from the shipment.
- Remove all the packaging materials both inside and outside of the printer.
- Examine the printer and its technical tools for any damages.
- Place the HP Officejet 4650 printer on the table.
- Connect it to the wall outlet with the power chord.
- Turn ON the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Remove the seal and Fix the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots..
- Open the feeder and feed it with enough A4 sheets.
- Complete HP Officejet 4650 setup by entering the user information, date, time, etc in the printer.
- Finally, connect the HP Officejet 4650 printers and computer with the same wireless network.
- Conduct a test print.
How to connect your HP Officejet 4650 printer wirelessly?
Follow the steps given below to complete HP officejet 4650 wireless setup onto your device.
- Connect the HP Officejet 4650 printer to a wall port.
- Fix the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots.
- Feed the printing paper in the paper tray.
- By pressing the power button, turn ON the HP Officejet 4650 printer
- Switch ON the router and ensure that the network is solid.
- Open the control panel, click network setup.
- Go to wireless settings and select wireless setup wizard.
- The printer searches the available Wi-Fi network.
- Now select the required network.
- Type the password and fill in the other credentials.
- Click the OK button to complete HP Officejet 4650 Wi-Fi setup
- Now connect the device to the same network and take a sample test.
How to download and install HP Officejet 4650 driver software for Windows 10?
After completing the HP Officejet 4650 setup process, you can move on with the HP Officejet 4650 driver download process for Windows 10:
- Complete the basic setup on HP Officejet 4650 printer
- Switch ON the printer using the power button.
- Turn ON the windows system and update it to the latest version.
- Connect the HP Officejet 4650 printer and the computer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open the browser in windows and type 123.hp.com/oj 4650.
- Search for the HP Officejet 4650 driver.
- Complete the driver download.
- Double click on it to extract HP Officejet 4650 driver for installation.
- Follow the on-screen orders to complete the HP Officejet 4650 driver download on windows.
- Restart the operating system and access the settings option.
- Press the printers and scanners option.
- The driver automatically finds the HP Officejet 4650 printer and then click the add button.
- Now choose any document to take a sample print.
How to download and install HP Officejet 4650 Driver Software for MAC?
To download and install the HP Officejet 4650 driver, use the method given below.
- Turn ON the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Place enough paper in the paper tray.
- Turn ON MAC system, integrate the HP Officejet 4650 printer and the MAC to a wireless network.
- Open the browser in the MAC system and manually type 123.hp.com/oj 4650.
- Download the compatible HP Officejet 4650 driver.
- Scroll down to select the suitable driver file.
- Go through the rules which appear on-screen to complete the HP Officejet 4650 download on MAC.
- After installation, reboot the MAC system.
- Click the Apple icon, select applications and select HP OfficeJet 4650 drivers.
- Select printers and scanners option.
- The HP OfficeJet 4650 driver automatically adds the printer.
- Now choose any document to take a sample test print.
How to connect HP Officejet 4650 printer using a USB connection?
To connect your HP Officejet 4650 printer device using a USB cable, you will have to do the following steps carefully:
- Complete the basic setup and plug the printer into the power outlet.
- Switch ON the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer.
- Use a standard USB cable of 3 meters in length.
- Make sure the computer has an USB port.
- Interconnect the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer and the computer with the USB cable.
- Now a new hardware message will flash on the computer screen.
- Go through the on-screen rules and complete the setup.
- If the printer doesn't print, then manually select add printers and scanners option.
- Select HP OfficeJet 4650 printer and click the add button.
- Make sure to download a compatible printer driver.
- Complete it by conducting a sample print.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.