HP Officejet 5200 Setup
Instructions for HP Officejet 5200 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet 5200 Setup Support
The HP Officejet 5200 printer is an all in one printer that can print, scan and copy effortlessly. This printer has an enhanced printing speed and additional connectivity choices. For photo printing, the HP Officejet 5200 printer has a minor edge, as it helps in printing photos faster with outstanding quality. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/officejet 5200 to get the latest version of the driver. HP printer comes with a set of black and tricolor ink cartridges which usually last for one year. Complete it using the on-page techniques according to windows or MAC system.
How to set up your HP Officejet 5200 printer?
For 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer, you can follow the set of instructions given below. Setting up your printer is the first step towards continuing with printing your documents, files and photos at ease:
- Take the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer from the package.
- Remove the blue tapes and other packaging materials.
- Review the printer for any damages.
- Explore all the accessory tools and user manuals.
- Place the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer on an even surface close to a wall outlet.
- The printer box arrives with the USB cable and wire outlet.
- Connect one end of the wire outlet to HP OfficeJet 5200 printers and another end to the power grid.
- Switch it ON.
- Turn ON the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer.
- Remove the seal from the ink cartridge
- Place it in the cartridge compartment.
- Insert the paper feeder with enough A4 sheets printing
- Complete the basic setup.
- Enter all the information which prompts on the screen.
- Integrate the printer to a Wi-Fi network.
- The HP OfficeJet 5200 printer setup is successful.
How to connect your HP Officejet 5200 printer wirelessly?
For HP Officejet 5200 wireless setup in MAC and Windows 10, you can follow all the instructions that are listed below. By utilizing the steps that are given below you can easily establish a wireless setup at ease.
- Switch ON the router to access the internet.
- Make sure the connection is solid and disturbance-free.
- Place the printer in the range of the internet connection.
- Initiate the HP Officejet 5200 printer.
- Access the printer, open the ink cartridge slots
- Check whether cartridges are full of ink.
- Lift the paper tray to assemble new sheets.
- Move to the control panel screen.
- Tap the network setup.
- Click the wireless settings icon > wireless setup wizard.
- It displays all the available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select the required wireless network from the list.
- Now enter the password and SSID.
- Follow the instruction to complete the connection.
- Process it by pressing the OK button.
- Complete the HP OfficeJet 5200 Wi-Fi setup.
- Connect the device to the same network.
- Choose a document and take a test print.
- The HP OfficeJet 5200 printer wireless setup is successful.
How to download and install HP Officejet 5200 driver software for Windows 10?
The printer driver is a bundle of software that is generally available on the official website of HP. The user has to search for a suitable driver for the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer. After downloading and installing the driver software, it will associate the printer and the computer to print and scan any files from the Windows system with the help of driver software. Use the instructions provided below to complete HP OfficeJet 5200 driver download.
- Complete the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer setup.
- Press the power control to turn ON HP OfficeJet 5200 printers.
- Turn ON the windows.
- Evaluate the windows and Update it to the latest version.
- Associate the HP OfficeJet 5200 printers and the computer to the network wirelessly.
- Use the browser in windows and type 123.hp.com/officejet 5200.
- Search for the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer driver.
- Complete the HP OfficeJet 5200 driver download.
- Double click and draw the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer drivers for installation.
- Complete the installation by following the on-screen rules.
- Restart the windows > setting > printers and scanners menu > HP OfficeJet 5200 printer > add button.
- Select any file in the windows to take a sample print.
How to download and install HP Officejet 5200 Driver Software for MAC?
The user needs to download and install the driver for the HP Officejet 5200 printers in MAC. Follow the given methods carefully to avoid any disconnection.
- Switch ON the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer.
- Insert enough A4 sheets in the input tray.
- Check whether the ink cartridges do not have any leakages in them.
- Start the MAC system.
- Interconnect the HP Officejet 5200 printer and the MAC to a wireless network.
- Open the browser in the MAC and manually type 123.hp.com/setup 5200.
- Download a proper HP OfficeJet 5200 printer driver.
- Skip down to select the suitable driver file.
- Go through the on-screen process to finalize the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer driver download on MAC.
- After installing the driver, restart the MAC system.
- Click Apple icon > applications > click the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer drivers.
- The driver software will search for the printer.
- ADD the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer.
- Click any document to check printing from the MAC.
How to connect HP Officejet 5200 printer using a USB connection?
To connect your HP Officejet 5200 printer device using a USB cable, you will have to do the following steps carefully:
- Complete the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer setup.
- Plug it into the wall port.
- Switch ON the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer
- Turn ON the computer.
- Change the computer installation settings, choose yes (recommended).
- Use a standard quality USB cable within 3 metres.
- Plug the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer and the computer with the USB cable.
- A new hardware message will appear on the computer screen.
- If the printer is unavailable then, manually enter the printer name.
- Choose the add printers and scanners option.
- Click the add button to join the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer.
- Go through the on-screen methods to connect the printer with the computer and take a test print
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.