HP Officejet 5740 setup
Instructions for HP Officejet 5740 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet 5740 Setup Support
HP Officejet 5740 printer is provided by the latest technology supporting seamless printing, scanning, and copying functions. It is apt for cabin offices and personal printing. Install HP Smart app to print and scan from any device seamlessly. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5740 to get the updated version of the driver.
How to set up your HP Officejet 5740 printer?
For 123.hp.com/setup 5740 printer, you can follow the set of instructions given below.
- Unpack the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer from the protective box.
- Remove the packaging materials from the printer.
- Explore the consignment for the power cord, ink cartridges, user manuals and other accessories.
- Cross-check the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer for any damages.
- Place the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer on the table and connect it to the wall outlet using the power cord.
- Switch ON the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer.
- Remove the tape and insert the ink cartridges in the respective slots..
- Feed the paper cassette with a bundle of printing sheets.
- Open the control panel on the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer.
- Enter the user information, date and time in the printer.
- Complete the HP OfficeJet 5740 setup.
- Couple the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer and Device to the Wi-Fi network.
- Choose a document and start printing.
How to connect HP OfficeJet 5740 printer wirelessly?
For HP Officejet 5740 wireless setup in MAC and Windows 10, you can follow all the instructions that are listed below. By utilizing the steps that are given below you can easily establish a wireless setup at ease.
- Plug the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer into a stable wall port.
- Fix the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots.
- Feed the printing paper in the paper tray in a portrait position.
- Turn ON the HP Officejet 5740 printer.
- Switch ON the router and check whether the network is stable.
- Place the printer and the device within the range of the network.
- Open the control panel, click network setup.
- Tap the wireless settings and select the wireless setup wizard option.
- It locates the available Wi-Fi network and lists them out.
- Now select the required Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the password and fill in other information.
- Press the OK button to complete the HP OfficeJet 5740 Wi-Fi setup.
- Connect your device to the same network and take a printing test.
How to download and install HP Officejet 5740 driver software for Windows 10?
After completing the HP Officejet 5740 setup process, you can move on with the HP Officejet 5740 driver download process for Windows 10:
- Setup HP OfficeJet 5740 printer using the basic steps.
- Turn ON the printer and the windows system.
- Cross-check whether the Windows OS is in the latest version.
- Connect the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer and the computer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open the browser in windows system and type 123.hp.com/oj 5740.
- Search for the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer driver.
- Download the latest version of the driver.
- Complete the driver download.
- Click twice on it to withdraw HP Officejet 5740 driver for installing.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete HP OfficeJet 5740 driver download on windows.
- Restart the Windows system.
- Click settings > printer and scanners option > HP Officejet 5740 printer > add button.
- Now choose any document from the PC to take a sample print.
How to download and install HP Officejet 5740 Driver Software for MAC?
To download and install the HP OfficeJet 5740 driver use the methods provided below.
- Turn ON the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer.
- Place a stack of printing paper in the paper tray.
- Turn ON the MAC system.
- Connect the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer and MAC device to a wireless network.
- Open the MAC browser and type 123.hp.com/oj 5740.
- Select the compatible HP OfficeJet 5740 driver and click the download button.
- Follow the on-screen rules to complete the HP OfficeJet 5740 download on MAC.
- After installation, restart the MAC system.
- Click the Apple icon> applications > printers and scanners > choose HP OfficeJet 5740 printer> click add device.
- The HP OfficeJet 5740 driver will add the printer automatically.
- Now choose any document to take sample print test.
How to connect HP Officejet 5740 printer using a USB connection?
To connect your HP Officejet 5740 printer device using a USB cable, you will have to do the following steps carefully:
- Complete the basic setup on the HP Officejet 5740.
- Remove any USB connection from the printer.
- Plug the printer into the power outlet.
- Switch ON the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer.
- Cross check whether the printer and computer has an USB slot.
- Connect the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer and the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Make sure to connect it directly without using any hub.
- Then, a new hardware detected message appears on the display.
- Follow the on-screen commands to complete the setup.
- Now conduct a test print.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.