HP Officejet 5741 setup
Instructions for HP Officejet 5741 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet 5741 Setup Support
HP printer is a congenial printer, useful for residential and small-scale businesses. Install the HP Smart app onto the device. It acts as a one stop solution for all the needs. The user can easily maintain the device without any hardships. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5741 to get the latest version of the driver.
How to set up your HP Officejet 5741 printer?
For 123.hp.com/setup 5741 printer, you can follow the set of instructions given below.
- Take the printer from the shipment
- Remove all the stickers both inside and outside of the printer
- Check for any scratches and dents on the printer body
- Place the HP printer on a plain surface.
- Connect it to the wall outlet with the wire.
- Turn ON the HP printer.
- Remove the seal of the ink cartridges.
- Fix the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots.
- Load the document feeder with enough A4 sheets.
- Open the control panel on the HP printer.
- Complete the basic setup.
- Feed the user information, date, and time on the printer.
- Complete the HP OfficeJet 5741 printer setup
- Link the printer and the PC to the same wireless network.
How to connect HP OfficeJet 5741 printer wirelessly?
Complete the HP OfficeJet 5741 wireless setup with the help of the process given below.
- Connect the HP printer to a stable wall port.
- Check the ink cartridges in the slots.
- Load the printing paper in the tray.
- Switch ON the HP printer
- Switch ON the router and ensure the network flow is solid.
- Open the control panel, click network setup.
- Go to wireless settings.
- Select wireless setup wizard.
- It searches for the available Wi-Fi network
- Select the network.
- Type the password and fill in other necessities
- Click the OK button.
- Complete the HP OfficeJet 5741Wi-Fi setup.
- Switch ON the computer.
- Place the computer in the range of the router.
- Link the PC to the wireless network.
- Press the start icon.
- Select printer and scanner option.
- Select the HP printer from the available list.
- Click the ADD button to add the printer device
- Run a printing and scanning job from the windows
How to download and install HP Officejet 5741 driver software for Windows 10?
After completing the HP Officejet 5741 setup process, you can move on with the HP Officejet 5741 driver download process for Windows 10:
- Complete the basic setup on HP OfficeJet 5741.
- Switch ON HP printer using the power button
- Turn ON the windows, update the windows to the latest version.
- Connect the HP OfficeJet 5741 printer and the computer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open browser in windows
- Type 123.hp.com/oj 5741 and search for the HP printer driver to download.
- Complete the driver download and double click on it to extract the driver for installation.
- Complete the HP OfficeJet 5741 driver installation on windows.
- Restart the operating system
- Click the setting.
- Press the printer and scanners option.
- It automatically finds the HP printer.
- Select the add icon and complete the setup.
- Now choose any document in the windows
- Take a sample print.
How to download and install HP Officejet 5741 Driver Software for MAC?
To download and install the HP OfficeJet 5741 driver use the methods provided below.
- To download and install the HP driver use the methods below
- Turn ON the HP printer and place a paper in the paper tray
- Remove the cartridge seal.
- Position the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots safely.
- Turn ON MAC.
- Integrate the HP printer and the MAC to a wireless network.
- Open the browser in the MAC.
- Type 123.hp.com/oj 5741.
- Try to download the compatible HP driver.
- Scroll down and choose the apt file.
- Go through the rules which appear on-screen to complete the HP printer driver downloads on MAC.
- After installation, Restart the MAC
- Click the Apple icon.
- Select the applications.
- Select the printer and scanners option, search for the home printer.
- The HP printer driver will automatically add the printer.
- Now choose any document to take sample print from MAC.
How to connect HP Officejet 5741 printer using a USB connection?
To connect your HP Officejet 5741 printer device using a USB cable, you will have to do the following steps carefully:
- Switch on the HP printer.
- Load paper in the tray.
- Turn on the Windows system.
- Change the device installation settings and choose yes.
- Now merge the printer and the computer with a USB cable.
- A hardware notification will appear on the screen.
- Add your printer by clicking on add a new printer or scanner option.
- Choose a document and take demo print.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.