HP Officejet 5745 Setup
Instructions for HP Officejet 5745 Setup, Driver download, Wifi connect and Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet 5745 Setup Support
The Hp OfficeJet 5745 printer is a combo of a wireless printer, scanners, and copiers. It directs the user in conducting various actions by keeping up at residence with just a few taps. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5745 to get the latest version of the driver.
How to set up your HP Officejet 5745 printer?
Below given are the steps for setting up the HP OfficeJet 5745 printer for the first time
- Unbox the HP OfficeJet 5745 printer from the protective box.
- Remove the blue tape and the coverings from inside and outside the printer
- Check the printer and its accessory tools for any damages
- Position the HP OfficeJet 5745 printer on the flat area.
- Avoid placing the printer near the water and window.
- Link the printer to a wall outlet with the cable.
- Switch ON the printer.
- Eliminate the sealing tape.
- Place the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots
- Install the paper tray with sufficient printing sheets.
- Open the control panel on the printer.
- Connect the printer and PC with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Run a demo print.
How to connect your HP Officejet 5745 printer wirelessly?
For HP Officejet 5745 wireless setup in MAC and Windows 10, you can follow all the instructions that are listed below. By utilizing the steps that are given below you can easily establish a wireless setup at ease.
- Plug the HP OfficeJet 5745 printer into a wall socket
- Complete the printer setup.
- Fix the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots.
- Place the printing paper in the paper tray
- Switch ON the printer.
- Switch ON the router.
- Make sure the internet connection is stable and disturbance-free.
- Open the control panel, click network setup.
- Click the wireless settings option.
- Just tap the wireless setup wizard
- It fetches the available Wi-Fi network
- Select the wireless network
- Type the password.
- Click the OK button.
- Complete the HP OfficeJet 5745 Wi-Fi setup
- Now link the wireless network to the printer
How to download and install HP Officejet 5745 driver software for Windows 10?
After completing the HP Officejet 5745 setup process, you can move on with the HP Officejet 5745 driver download process for Windows 10:
- Complete the basic setup on HP OfficeJet 5745.
- Switch ON HP OfficeJet 5745 with the power button.
- Turn ON the windows.
- Make sure to update the windows to the latest version.
- Link the printer and the PC to a Wi-Fi.
- Go to browser in windows.
- Type 123.hp.com/setup 5745.
- Search for the printer driver.
- Click the download icon.
- Complete the HP OfficeJet 5745 driver download.
- Double click on it.
- Withdraw HP OfficeJet 5745 drivers for installation.
- Follow the on-screen orders.
- Complete the HP OfficeJet 5745 driver installation on windows
- Restart the operating system.
- Click the setting and go to the driver
- Press the printers and scanners option.
- Now choose any document in the windows to take sample print.
How to download and install HP Officejet 5745 Driver Software for MAC?
To download and install the HP OfficeJet 5745 driver, use the methods given below.
- Turn ON the HP OfficeJet 5745 printer
- Install the A4 sheet in the paper tray.
- Pull out the cartridge seal.
- Fix the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots safely.
- Switch ON the MAC
- Link the printer and the MAC to a network.
- Open the browser in the MAC.
- Manually type 123.hp.com/setup 5745.
- Choose the OS as MAC.
- Download the compatible HP OfficeJet 5745 driver.
- Go down to select the suitable driver file.
- Complete the HP OfficeJet 5745 driver download on MAC.
- After installation, restart the MAC
- Tap the Apple icon.
- Select the applications.
- Click the driver.
- The driver will automatically add the printer.
- Take a sample print from MAC
How to connect HP Officejet 5745 printer using a USB connection?
To connect your HP Officejet 5745 printer device using a USB cable, you will have to do the following steps carefully:
- Switch on the HP OfficeJet 5745 and feed enough paper in the paper input tray
- Turn on the Windows system.
- Change the device installation settings and choose yes.
- Now link the printer and the computer with a USB cable
- A hardware notification will appear on the screen.
- Add your printer by clicking on add a new printer or scanner option.
- Choose a document and take demo print.
For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet 3830, Deskjet Plus printer models like 4152, 4158, 4140, 4100, Envy 5055, Officejet Pro 8035 you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.